• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Oil and Sweet/Smokey Rub

In summary, the Garlic Oil from Pampered Chef is made with canola oil, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. The Sweet/Smokey Rub can be used as a dry rub or mixed with oil or marinade, and is gluten-free. The Garlic Oil can be used for both cooking and baking, while the Sweet/Smokey Rub has a shelf life of 2 years when stored properly.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Hoping for a quick answer (have a grill show in a couple hours!):

Has anyone tried coating chicken with garlic oil and then rubbing in the sweet and smokey rub?

I do the basil oil and citrus/basil rub combo a lot, but haven't tried the s/s rub with the garlic oil.

Just thought I'd ask. :) -kris

My husband did it and it was good. Of course, we are big fans of garlic! Plus, it helps that I just LOVE the new Sweet/Smokey Rub!

Thanks Traci. I'll won't go as heavy on the oil as I would if I was making it for me...just wanted to be sure the combo worked.

I meant to 'test' it before tonight's grill show, but time got away from me. (I usually use just regular oil with the s/s rub...but I love the garlic oil and wanted to try pairing the two.)

Related to Garlic Oil and Sweet/Smokey Rub

What are the ingredients in the Garlic Oil?

The Garlic Oil from Pampered Chef is made with a blend of canola oil, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.

How do I use the Sweet/Smokey Rub?

The Sweet/Smokey Rub can be used as a dry rub or mixed with oil or marinade to create a flavorful coating for meats, vegetables, and even popcorn.

Is the Garlic Oil and Sweet/Smokey Rub gluten-free?

Yes, both the Garlic Oil and Sweet/Smokey Rub are gluten-free, making them suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

Can I use the Garlic Oil for cooking and baking?

Yes, the Garlic Oil can be used for both cooking and baking. It adds a delicious garlic flavor to dishes like roasted vegetables, pasta, and even homemade garlic bread.

How long does the Sweet/Smokey Rub last?

The Sweet/Smokey Rub has a shelf life of 2 years when stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it is recommended to use within 6 months for optimal flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Energizermom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies