• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Games that Provide Real Prizes at Pampered Chef Parties

so I took a chance and opened an envelope. To my surprise I won a free ticket to the next party! That is how I first got introduced to this game. I thought it was a lot of fun and decided to start playing it more. I have never had an upset guest about the prize.
amy07
I've seen alot of games listed on here that basically the person "wins" doing a PC party. I'm curious as to how many of you have had people upset about their "prize"? I know that in the past, when I have been at a party (not PC) the consultant had little "gadgets" that she passed around to everyone, and said oh you get to keep the prize inside, turns out they were mostly that you agree to host a show. Going thru the rounds of parties I noticed that the same group of people were attending and NO ONE wanted to play ANY games because they were afraid of being tricked into hosting a party.......
So, I guess my question is this.......Is it worth getting a booking if your host is not enthusiastic about having the party to begin with? Don't get me wrong, I know we all need bookings for our business to survive, but I'm thinking that I want to have games that are just that, fun and entertaining without having the guests feel like they are being tricked into doing something. Of course, maybe I'll change my mind when I hit a dry spell! :p

I don't give out free parties as prizes...I feel the same way you do about that...I hate it when I am a guest at a show. I try to give out prizes that people will like - a SBRC, a cake tester, twixit clip, sample of a spice, etc...

That is exactly why I have never offered a free show as a door prize at a show. I do offer a free show as for anyone who is interested at a drawing at a vedor event, but that is a little different.

I had my host appreciation party last night and we played 4 different games so more people would have a chance to win. I gave away a seasoning sample and a Quikut knife. For the last 2 prizes, I took a brown scraper and taped a piece of paper around them. One said, "You have won FREE SHIPPING on tonight's order." The other said, "I will pay your SALES TAX tonight." Those 2 were a big hit - the lady that won free shipping wasn't even planning to order anything, but did because I paid her shipping for her.

I would think if you are up front about a booking may be a prize and also give the guest a choice if she/he wants to take the prize, it would be okay. It's all about choice with most people. I also think you will get people who need just a little nudge to have a party. But this a tricky subject, you don't want to be to pushy

amya said:
That is exactly why I have never offered a free show as a door prize at a show. I do offer a free show as for anyone who is interested at a drawing at a vedor event, but that is a little different.

I had my host appreciation party last night and we played 4 different games so more people would have a chance to win. I gave away a seasoning sample and a Quikut knife. For the last 2 prizes, I took a brown scraper and taped a piece of paper around them. One said, "You have won FREE SHIPPING on tonight's order." The other said, "I will pay your SALES TAX tonight." Those 2 were a big hit - the lady that won free shipping wasn't even planning to order anything, but did because I paid her shipping for her.

I like the free shipping and tax thing too! I think it is an incentive to buy, without being pushy. ;)

I never TRICK people into hosting. If they feel tricked they did not listen closely. When I do the envelope game I make it VERY clear... If you do NOT want to host a show then do NOT take a chance on opening your envelope! In my experience this method works best for fence sitters. I never make people feel bad for not opening. I also never force someone to host. Like you said... I do not want a host that does not want to be doing a show. For people taht have the "well... OK" attitude You work to get them excited. My experience is they open "whatever", it says book... and it turns out they really do want to earn stuff. Or I never hear from them again (OK since since they do not get their prize till their show).
When I personally saw this type of game the first time it was at a TW party. I really wanted a free snack cup. I knew I was taking a chance. I didn't want to have a party, but there was stuff I wanted but could not afford. Mine was a small party but it did lead to a booking for her so on, and so on....
The booking games are not something you do all the time, just when you are in a slump. If it does not feel like a good option for you don't do it.

Last edited:
That is 1 of the games I play sometimes, but you can only do this with new people. I have a pretty but sturdy bag wrapped well. Inside is a mixture of coins(quarters,dimes & nickels) there is 4.00 in it. I pass around the bag for everyone to touch & feel & I ask them the write down how much they think is in the bag. When they are done I tell them whomever is the closest to 4.00 without going over wins free shipping.....;) When I started doing this it was 3.50...they LOVE something,anything for FREE!!!!:rolleyes:

I did the Left/Right game the other night passing a SB cookbook. Paperclipped to the SB was a coupon for a Free Cooking Show. Before the game I explained our wonderful SB Cookbook and also explained what a FREE PC Cooking show was. No pressure ... if the winner of the SB wanted to take advantage of the coupon OK ... if not ... OK. By the way, when the winner brought up her order she said she had no intention of booking a show but can't pass up a "FREE" coupon. She booked!!! :) I don't like the pressure think either (area Arbonne rep is good for that).

Does anyone have a free cooking show coupon? I found 2 in the files, but they're not exactly what I'd want to use and I'm not that creative.

Winnipegk said:
Does anyone have a free cooking show coupon? I found 2 in the files, but they're not exactly what I'd want to use and I'm not that creative.

A free cooking show is where you pay for the stuff you need for the demo and the paper products to serve it with.

I am doing a deal or no deal game starting at my next show, i am offering a free cooking show as one of my bank prizes, so if they don't want it they can turn it down, i also have $ off prizes as my "bank" offers.

Winnipegk said:

I don't know how creative this is. I whipped it up just for you!! Hope you like it! If not let me know what you want and I can easily revamp to suit your needs.

Attachments

• Free Show Coupon.pdf
    322.7 KB · Views: 366
Here is the revised coupon. Good Luck!

Attachments

• Free Show Coupon.pdf
    323.1 KB · Views: 541
Got it, thanks so much!

Related to Games that Provide Real Prizes at Pampered Chef Parties

1. How do I participate in games that provide real prizes at Pampered Chef parties?

To participate in these games, simply attend a Pampered Chef party and play along with the designated game. Make sure to follow the rules and instructions given by the party host.

2. What types of prizes can I win from playing games at Pampered Chef parties?

The prizes vary, but they can include free products, discounts on purchases, or even gift cards. The specific prizes will be determined by the party host and can differ from party to party.

3. Are the games at Pampered Chef parties difficult to win?

No, the games are designed to be fun and engaging for all guests. They are not meant to be challenging or impossible to win, and everyone has an equal chance of winning a prize.

4. Can I still participate in the games if I am not interested in purchasing any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can still participate in the games even if you are not interested in buying any products. The games are meant to be enjoyable for all guests, regardless of their interest in purchasing.

5. Are there any specific rules or guidelines for playing games at Pampered Chef parties?

Each game may have its own set of rules, which will be explained by the party host. Generally, the rules will be simple and easy to follow, and the host will make sure that everyone understands before beginning the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • thepartylady
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • afwife98439