• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Funny Pampered Chef T-Shirts: Where to Order & What's Available

In summary, there are multiple places where you can order funny Pampered Chef T-shirts, such as the Pampered Chef website, Etsy, and Amazon. The sizes available range from small to 3XL, with some retailers offering additional sizes. There are various designs and sayings to choose from, including popular options like "I'd rather be cooking with Pampered Chef" and "I never asked to be a Pampered Chef consultant but here I am, killing it". Unfortunately, customization is not currently available from Pampered Chef, but some independent sellers may offer this option. Anyone can purchase the funny Pampered Chef T-shirts, not just consultants, making them great gifts for friends and family who enjoy cooking and baking.
elizabethby
Does anyone know where I can order the "fun" PC t-shirts...like my DCB can beat your crockpot things....
is there more than one vendor?

Look under the conference thread. They were just talking about who makes those t-shirts.

I actually think people have them made, I don't believe there is a specific site where they have shirts with sayings related to Pampered Chef that we can order from. But I could be wrong. I know last year for conference our team had shirts made with a Deep Covered Baker saying.

Those are made by people personally, not offered by PC or any of our vendors. You can do an online search for t-shirt printing companies. Some will have a minimum amount you have to print but check with your cluster mates and see if they would like a t-shirt too. Make sure to not use the PC logo though!

There's a gal who has a supplier or something who she orders a big batch at a time. I got an email the other day saying she'll be putting an order by Sep 9th.[email protected]

Here is the ladies name who has them made and she is putting an order together soon that will be a little bit cheaper as there have been so many people that want them after conference.
Alica Gaedele
Snappy Marketing 4 U
[email protected]
Hope this helps.

1. Where can I order funny Pampered Chef T-shirts?

There are a few places you can order funny Pampered Chef T-shirts. You can purchase them directly from the Pampered Chef website, or you can find them on sites like Etsy or Amazon. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef consultant, as they may have some available for purchase.

2. What sizes are available for the funny Pampered Chef T-shirts?

The sizes available for the funny Pampered Chef T-shirts may vary depending on where you are purchasing them from. However, typically they are available in sizes ranging from small to 3XL. Some retailers may offer additional sizes, so it's best to check with them directly.

3. Are there any specific designs or sayings available for the funny Pampered Chef T-shirts?

Yes, there are a variety of designs and sayings available for the funny Pampered Chef T-shirts. Some popular options include "I'd rather be cooking with Pampered Chef" and "I never asked to be a Pampered Chef consultant but here I am, killing it". You can also find designs featuring the Pampered Chef logo and kitchen utensils.

4. Can I customize a funny Pampered Chef T-shirt with my own saying or design?

Unfortunately, at this time, Pampered Chef does not offer customization for their T-shirts. However, there are some independent sellers on sites like Etsy that may offer custom designs. You can also purchase plain Pampered Chef T-shirts and add your own iron-on transfer or have them screen printed with your desired design.

5. Are the funny Pampered Chef T-shirts only for consultants, or can anyone purchase them?

Anyone can purchase the funny Pampered Chef T-shirts! You do not have to be a consultant to wear or purchase them. They make great gifts for friends and family members who are Pampered Chef enthusiasts, or for anyone who loves to cook and bake in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
3RingChef