• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising with Catalog Show: Benefits & Opportunities

In summary, a fund raiser is essentially the same as a catalog show, only larger and your commission goes to a specific cause or charity. You might opt to have a "kick off" for the fund raiser and do a cooking show explaining why you are having the fund raiser. The donation comes from PC, and the amount depends on the total sales and bookings.
jrb0328
Is a fund raiser essentially the same as a catalog show, only larger and your commission goes to a specific cause/charity?

Sort of. Some people opt to have a "kick off" for the fund raiser and do a cooking show explaining why you are having the fund raiser. Others just simply pass out catalogs, order forms and might include an explanation letter about the fr. As for the donation, it does not come from your commission. It comes from PC. The amount depends on the total sales and bookings; 10-15% and your commission is lower because of the donation given, 15% or 17% if you've reached $15K in sales. Does that make sense?

i think so - what i read about the commission/donation, they get PART of it, but im sure if i wanted to donate ALL i could? I don't have plans to have one any time soon but i have been thinking about it. but not sure who to ask. there are a lot of places around here that might be interested. thanks for your help

When you do a fundraiser - PC gives a check instead of Free product like in a cooking show - I have done 2 or 3 FR and I do add to the cause - by donating a percentage of my commision - BUT that I have to write the check myself - PC will not take away your commission - you have to donate what you want yourself -

ok thanks for the info.

A lot of consultants DO donate their commission as part of what they get since the % isn't really that high. I've broken mine down based on how much they raise. I'll see if I can attach an example letter that I've sent out for one....

Attachments

• Fundraiser profit breakdown.doc
    29 KB · Views: 552
Wow nice job Andrea!!! I might need to "borrow" it!! LOL

Please feel free......'cuz I know I've borrowed more than my share! As a matter of fact, I'm sure I borrowed this one and then tweaked!! :)

Andrea, thats a great flyer, but how do you make any money off it? Do you typically get alot ot bookings?

I LOVE that flyer! It gives a great visual to show whatever organization you're doing the actual breakdown of how many people you'll need to participate instead of just saying "well, if you get alot of people you could get this much".

Just be careful when you offer the "extras" and make it high enough you don't end up losing money! I donated free shipping and 2/3 of my commission at $1,000 sold. I have now revised mine to charge shipping and not donate any of my commission until $1,000 (1/3) and $2,000 (2/3). I ended up losing $36.05 on my last fundraiser!

Related to Fundraising with Catalog Show: Benefits & Opportunities

What is fundraising with catalog show and how does it work?

Fundraising with catalog show is a popular and easy way for organizations to raise money. It involves selling Pampered Chef products through a catalog to friends, family, and other contacts. The organization earns a percentage of the sales as profit.

What are the benefits of fundraising with catalog show?

There are several benefits to fundraising with catalog show. It is a simple and convenient way to raise money without the need for in-person events. It also allows for a wide reach, as supporters can purchase products from anywhere. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers high-quality products that are known and loved by many, making them easy to sell.

How much profit can an organization make through fundraising with catalog show?

The percentage of profit an organization can make through fundraising with catalog show varies depending on the total sales. On average, organizations can earn between 15-25% of the total sales as profit. Pampered Chef also offers bonus rewards for higher sales, which can increase the profit percentage.

What type of organizations can benefit from fundraising with catalog show?

Fundraising with catalog show is a great option for a wide range of organizations, including schools, sports teams, churches, and non-profits. It is also suitable for individual fundraising, such as for personal causes or events.

Are there any additional opportunities for fundraising with catalog show?

Yes, in addition to selling products through the catalog, organizations can also host virtual or in-person parties to increase sales and earn even more profit. Pampered Chef also offers fundraising opportunities through online cooking shows, which can be a fun and unique way to raise money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sarahmyers
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
andi330