• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Show: How Much Will We Get?

In summary, Pampered Chef fundraiser shows typically provide organizations with 15-20% of the total sales, although this percentage may vary. There are no costs or fees associated with hosting a fundraiser show, and Pampered Chef provides all materials and support. Funds from the show will be received within 4-6 weeks, or 2-3 weeks if used as credit towards products. Organizations can choose which products to feature and there is no minimum sales amount required.
niktim3
Does it say anywhere how much the fundraiser will get once the show is submitted?
I could do the math, but I was hoping that it would print on the thank you letter!

Re: Amount?Not that I can find. I've always had to do the math myself.

Re: Amount?Thanks!!! Will do that then!! Just did not want to be off!!

Re: Amount?I always say, "you'll get a check from the company for about $_______." I round down to an even dollar amount. That way they know the actual amount may be a little different and it's always more than I tell them.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. The amount that the fundraiser will receive from the show is not typically printed on the thank you letter. However, as a consultant, I can definitely help you calculate the amount. It varies depending on the sales total and the percentage that the host receives in free products and discounts. Let me know if you would like me to assist you with the math. Thank you!

1. How much of the sales from the fundraiser show will go towards our organization?

Typically, organizations receive 15-20% of the total sales from a Pampered Chef fundraiser show. However, this percentage may vary depending on the size of the show and any additional incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

2. Are there any costs or fees associated with hosting a fundraiser show?

No, there are no costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser show with Pampered Chef. In fact, we provide all of the materials and support needed to make the show a success, including online ordering and delivery directly to your supporters.

3. How long does it take to receive the funds from the fundraiser show?

Once the show is completed and all orders have been processed, your organization will receive a check within 4-6 weeks. However, if you choose to receive the funds as a credit towards Pampered Chef products, you will receive the credit within 2-3 weeks.

4. Can we choose which products will be featured in the fundraiser show?

Absolutely! We offer a variety of products for you to choose from for your fundraiser show. Our Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to select the best products to showcase and help you create an exciting and successful event.

5. Is there a minimum sales amount required for the fundraiser show?

No, there is no minimum sales amount required. We understand that every organization is different and we are happy to work with you to create a successful fundraiser show, no matter the size or sales goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Wildfire