• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Poster - How Do I Edit It?

In summary, Angie is trying to create a poster for a gymnastics fundraiser that will be hosted at a Spring Fling. She is looking for help with editing the poster and finding a recommendation for hosting a bingo fundraiser.
pc_momof3
Hello everyone,
I'm getting a packet together for a gymnastics team that will be doing a fundraiser. I had a very successful one last spring ($6,000 + and they're doing it again this year!!!), but since that one was so successful I don't want to reinvent the wheel I just want to duplicate what I did last spring. Part of my packet handed out to students was this poster -- I was able to just insert what I wanted in the bottom section, but couldn't change the top. For this gymnastics one, I'll be at a Spring Fling with a fundraising booth and not having any food, etc. - so I really wanted to use this poster, but I'll need to be able to revise it. Can anyone help with this? I pulled this off this site last year and really liked how professional it looked. Thanks in advance any techie people....even my husband couldn't help so I'm not sure if it can work. I'd like something that I can work with in Office, especially Word if possible. Thanks again!
Angie

Attachments

• Fundraiser Host_Poster.doc
    567 KB · Views: 673
I can edit it by just going into the document. I'm not sure what your problem is?

Yeah- it's already a Word document. Did you attach the wrong thing?

I tried - it won't let me edit......

OK- taking a closer look, it seems that the portion in question (about food and products) is a graphic. In order to change it, you'd need to delete the graphic and insert your own text or a different graphic.

The poster is a background image with several text boxes on it. The text boxes can be edited, but the background image isn't so easy.You could do it in Photoshop by completely covering up the purple background and text, but short of that, I can't think of anything. (Well, I guess you could make a textbox that covers it in Word, but then you're even more limited to the look).

I see what you are talking about. The part on top about food, etc is not from Word it had to be from another program that someone copied and pasted or something like that. The rest (bottom) is in Word format to change date,etc. I don't know how to change the part you want changed.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I see it now too!
It's like a MagicEye picture :D

I revised it a little!Hi Again,
Thanks for the ideas...I didn't even think to add some text boxes, etc. So I did that, it doesn't quite have the same sparkle, but no one else will see the other one anyway! Except the people for my other fundraiser in a different town! Do you think it looks okay?
Angie

Attachments

• FundraiserHost_Poster Gymnastics.doc
    569 KB · Views: 431
Does anyone have a recommendation for how to host a bingo fundraiser? Thanks,
Andrya

Related to Fundraiser Poster - How Do I Edit It?

1. How do I access the fundraiser poster to edit it?

To access the fundraiser poster, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "Fundraisers" and select the specific fundraiser you want to edit. The poster will be available for editing under the "Marketing Materials" section.

2. Can I change the text and images on the fundraiser poster?

Yes, you can edit both the text and images on the fundraiser poster. Simply click on the text or image you want to change and use the editing tools to make your desired changes. You can also add your own text and images.

3. How do I save my changes to the fundraiser poster?

To save your changes, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the poster editor. This will ensure that your changes are applied to the poster and will be visible when you print or share the poster.

4. Can I customize the colors and fonts on the fundraiser poster?

Yes, you can customize the colors and fonts on the fundraiser poster. Click on the "Customize" button at the top of the poster editor to access the customization options. You can choose from a variety of colors and fonts to make the poster more personalized for your fundraiser.

5. Can I download and print the fundraiser poster?

Yes, you can download and print the fundraiser poster once you have made all your desired changes and saved them. Click on the "Download" button at the top of the poster editor and select the file format you prefer (PDF, JPG, or PNG). You can then print the poster from your computer or take it to a professional printing service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • MeesMom3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies