• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Open House: Out of Catalogs!

In summary, the fundraiser has an open house on Friday night and there are expected to be around 100 people there. The organizer has 25 catalogs and is waiting to hear from her director about more orders. She recommends handing out mini catalogs with an insert that has information about the organizer's website and an incentive to order from the website.
ChefMary412
So I have a fundraiser open house on Friday night. There is expected to be about 100 or so people. I only have 25 catalogs. I thought I ordered more, but apparently I did not.
I have already emailed my director and am waiting to hear from her. Other than that... what should I do? I have a ton of mini catalogs. There are 17 other vendors there, so people will be mingling around... I am up a creak.

tear a couple of cattys apart and put them in a binder in the protective sleeves. this way you have something for people to browse through... get their contact info, and if they schedule a show, you can deliver a packet with catalogs in it. otherwise, hand out the mini's with an insert in it that has info about your website and some kind of incentive to either schedule a show or order from your website.

I agree with handing out the mini's. I usually only hand of Full catalogs to people that are booking.

I used the mini catalogs at a vendor fair I did last week and they worked out great. For the regular minis, I just glued a business card to the back side. For the holiday minis, that don't have a mailer area on the back like a standard one, I glued my business card to the front. My business cards have my info on them, including web site, and I figured it was better than handing out catalogs that would have just ended up getting trashed and wasted. :)

I never hand out anything but minis and recipe cards at booths! I have the "Pampered Packages" brochure I insert in it as well. Recipe cards are the cheapest way to put my name out. I only give out minis to those who tell me they "love PC" and don't have a regular Consultant!

Well, I got another 25 from my director.. everyone there is going to be ordering tonight, so I wanted to make sure I had enough. I feel ready now.
Thanks !!

1. What is a Fundraiser Open House?

A Fundraiser Open House is an event where hosts invite their friends, family, and community members to shop from a selection of Pampered Chef products. A portion of the proceeds from sales goes towards a chosen charity or cause.

2. How do I host a Fundraiser Open House?

To host a Fundraiser Open House, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will provide you with catalogs and order forms to share with your guests. You can also choose to have a virtual event, where guests can shop online and have their orders counted towards the fundraiser.

3. Can anyone attend a Fundraiser Open House?

Yes, anyone can attend a Fundraiser Open House. The more people who attend, the more successful the event will be. Guests do not need to be familiar with Pampered Chef products to participate.

4. How much of the proceeds go towards the fundraiser?

The percentage of proceeds that go towards the fundraiser depends on the specific event and agreement made between the host and the consultant. On average, hosts can expect to receive 10-15% of the total sales as a donation to their chosen charity or cause.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Fundraiser Open House?

Hosting a Fundraiser Open House not only supports a good cause, but it also allows hosts to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. It's a great way to get friends and family together, try new recipes, and shop for high-quality kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allergycooker
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jinkies
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies