• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraise with the 12 Days of Christmas | Join in on the Holiday Fun!

In summary, the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion is a yearly event organized by Pampered Chef featuring 12 days of special deals and offers on popular kitchen products. It typically runs for 12 consecutive days in December, open to all customers, and announced through the company's website, social media pages, and email newsletter. Each deal is only valid on the specific day it is offered, but customers can take advantage of multiple deals throughout the 12-day period.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Anyone doing the "12 days of Christmas" this year? I was thinking of doing it as a fundraiser this year and was wondering what everyone else was doing.

I will post my poster when I get it done.

I got a nice flyer from one of the Directors in my Upline. I'll attach it. It's a little too "giving" for me this year though! Maybe next year!

Attachments

• 12_days_of_Christmas[1].doc
    67 KB · Views: 356
pcchefjane said:
I got a nice flyer from one of the Directors in my Upline. I'll attach it. It's a little too "giving" for me this year though! Maybe next year!

If anyone uses this, you'll have to adjust the dates--it's off on this calendar. Dec 1 is a Monday this year.

Sorry...after I saw all it had on it, I just saved it in my files to use next year...

Luckily my first week of December is booked solid but this has worked for my team in the past. Good luck!

I can't believe it's December already!!!! :eek:

Here is the flyer I sent out this morning. I've decided to do it as a fundraiser for the foodbank. I could even donate the $$ myself and take advantage of the free product....something to think about! :)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 12 days of Christmas 2008.doc
    174 KB · Views: 288

Related to Fundraise with the 12 Days of Christmas | Join in on the Holiday Fun!

What is the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion?

The "12 Days of Christmas" promotion is a yearly holiday event organized by Pampered Chef. It features 12 days of special deals and offers on popular kitchen products.

How long does the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion last?

The "12 Days of Christmas" promotion typically runs for 12 consecutive days in December, leading up to Christmas Day. However, the exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to keep an eye out for announcements from Pampered Chef.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion?

No, the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion is open to all customers. You do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to take advantage of the special deals and offers.

How can I find out about the daily deals during the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion?

Pampered Chef will announce the daily deals on their website and social media pages. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive notifications about the deals directly in your inbox.

Can I combine the deals from different days during the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion?

No, each deal is only valid on the specific day it is offered. However, you can take advantage of as many deals as you like throughout the 12-day promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PattieChef21
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • naekelsey