• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun-Filled Staff Party at My Place!

In summary, a "Fun-Filled Staff Party at My Place!" is an event where you can invite coworkers and friends to your home for a cooking demonstration and sampling of Pampered Chef products. You can schedule this party by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant or filling out a request form on their website. During the party, a consultant will demonstrate how to use the products and guests can sample and purchase items. There is no obligation to purchase anything, but guests are welcome to make purchases. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive host specials and discounts on future purchases.
rennea
Gold Member
Just had to share:

This weekend I had my staff party at my place. All went great YAY!!! Played lots of games and had prizes, tons and tons of food. Everyone came in their Santa hats. We have very strict rules about under-aged drinking in our house so I made the cran-raspberry fizz punch for everyone after all the young staff left those who were old enough added some raspberry vodka to it;)

Well yesturday and today I have received lots of phone calls from parents of younger staff members telling me how great it was to hear that there kids had so much fun at our house and how they are really happy that we are responsible employers etc etc etc.

Makes me happy and I feels like I must be doing something right as an employer:)

That's great! I'd love to have an employer that actually has a Christmas party. :) Especially a fun one! :D

Yay!!!! Sounds like fun!

Glad to hear it was such a good turnout and fun party!

It's been years and years since I went to a FUN employee Christmas party!!

Sounds like it was a blast!! Good for you!!

I did one Monday for my girls-----ok it was at The Melting Pot-----my treat it was amazing food but the company was even BETTER----I love my team----

What is a "Fun-Filled Staff Party at My Place!"?

A "Fun-Filled Staff Party at My Place!" is an event where you can invite your coworkers and friends to your home for a cooking demonstration and sampling of Pampered Chef products.

How can I schedule a "Fun-Filled Staff Party at My Place!"?

You can schedule a "Fun-Filled Staff Party at My Place!" by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a request form on our website.

What happens at a "Fun-Filled Staff Party at My Place!"?

During the party, a Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate how to use our products to create delicious recipes. Guests will also have the opportunity to sample the dishes and purchase any products they are interested in.

Do I have to purchase anything during the party?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything during the party. However, guests are welcome to make purchases if they wish.

Can I earn any rewards for hosting a "Fun-Filled Staff Party at My Place!"?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also receive exclusive host specials and discounts on future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
bostonbelle
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire