• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun & Creative Party Games for Pampered Chef Shows: Tips & Ideas

In summary, the author suggests playing a game called Pampered Poker to get people excited about the show and to generate questions. Whoever is holding onto the product when the timer goes off gets to keep it.
LBurke
I normally play the purse game and toss out tootsie rolls instead of tickets (my 3 yr old actually calls these Pampered Chef Candies).

Anywho, I'm getting a little bored with it and am looking for something else to do. I'm planning on doing a scavenger hunt in the catalog and the Ask me game for recruiting, but would like something to do at the beginning or middle of the show to give a prize away and get everyone excited. Any suggestions?

P.S. I found the games files on here and not much grabbed me. I kinda liked the Bingo game where they fill in the spaces with tools they think I'll use during the show. Anyone have success with this one?

Thanks

Hey there!

We learned an AWESOME game called Pampered Poker. What you do is take 10 cards in 2 suits. I always have 3 prizes....Seasons best, citrus peeler, and chip clip....or something along those lines. Then I tell everyone this is there opportunity to ask me anything about my business, when they do, then they will get a card. Probably the same idea with the tootsie rolls. Well anyway once 10 of the cards in one suit are all given out then you take the other suit and draw winners. You keep drawing until all the cards are called out. Heres the catch....they can steal the prizes for each other. Everyone always loves it, even if they have been to lots of shows. Plus there are always tons of great questions generated from it. I always wait until the questions are asked before I tell them the prizes can be taken from each other. Does this all make sense? Let me know? Before I start the game, I always tell them I encourage everyone to ask questions and that they can not be polite. They always laugh at that one. I hope you try it!!!

Pass the productI love the "Pass the Product" game. I set my timer for about 2 1/2 minutes, then tell them whoever is the first to ask me about my business gets to hold the I-Slice, or Mini Serving Spatula, or package of Twixits, or whatever. We then pass the product to the next person who asks a question, and so on. Whoever is holding onto the product when my timer goes off gets to keep it. I explain before we start that I will be happy to answer any questions about products or recipes when we're finished, and they can't just hold onto the product until the timer goes off. I usually get lots of questions, and I've gotten a few really good recruit leads in the process. Sometimes, people ask several questions because they really want whatever product we're passing. That might be their motivation, but you never know who's listening and thinking about how they can fit PC into their lives.

1. What are some fun and creative party games that can be played at a Pampered Chef show?

Some popular party games to play at a Pampered Chef show include "Name That Product", where guests have to identify Pampered Chef products based on their descriptions, and "Chef's Challenge", where guests have to race against the clock to put together a recipe using Pampered Chef products. Other ideas include a "Guess the Price" game, where guests have to correctly guess the price of different products, and a "Recipe Scavenger Hunt" where guests have to find specific ingredients or tools needed for a recipe.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into party games?

Pampered Chef products can be incorporated into party games in many ways. You can have guests use the products to complete challenges, such as chopping vegetables with a Pampered Chef knife or using a Pampered Chef blender to make a smoothie. You can also use the products as prizes for winning games or have guests compete in teams using Pampered Chef products to complete tasks.

3. Are there any games that can help showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many games that can help showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products. For example, you can have guests play a "Recipe Swap" game where they have to come up with creative ways to use a specific Pampered Chef product in a recipe. Another idea is to have a "Mystery Ingredient" game where guests have to use a surprise Pampered Chef product in a dish they are making.

4. How can I make sure everyone at the party participates in the games?

One way to ensure everyone participates in the games is to make them team-based. This way, even guests who are shy or don't want to participate individually can still have fun with their friends or family members. Another idea is to have a prize for every game, which can motivate everyone to join in and try to win.

5. Are there any games that can help generate sales at the party?

Yes, there are several games that can help generate sales at a Pampered Chef party. One idea is to have a "Product Showcase" game where guests have to match a product to its description, and the winner gets to choose a discounted product to purchase. Another idea is to have a "Mystery Host" game where a guest who makes a purchase is entered into a drawing to win the host rewards, which can incentivize guests to buy products. Additionally, any game that showcases the usefulness and quality of the products can also help generate sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCgo2girl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies