• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun and Engaging Quiz for New Products | Boost Your Consultant's Knowledge

In summary, the "Fun and Engaging Quiz for New Products" is designed to help boost the knowledge and understanding of new Pampered Chef products among consultants. New products are added to the quiz regularly to ensure consultants are up-to-date. While the quiz is not mandatory, it is highly recommended as it can lead to increased sales and success. Consultants can retake the quiz multiple times and may be eligible for rewards or incentives upon completing it with a high score.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Does anyone have this made up? I'd love to do something fun for my consultants tomorrow night.

I don't but this sounds like a really good idea. Hope you find what your looking for.

This something that got passed on to me. I'm not sure who did it but it great.

Attachments

• FALL PRODUCT QUIZ.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
thank you!

Thanks! This is great...

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Answers? Just kidding. :)

Addie4TLC said:
Answers? Just kidding. :)

TeeHee! I scrolled all the way down....looking for the answers!

Thanks Ida!!

Related to Fun and Engaging Quiz for New Products | Boost Your Consultant's Knowledge

1. What is the purpose of the "Fun and Engaging Quiz for New Products"?

The purpose of the quiz is to help boost the knowledge and understanding of new products among our consultants. It is designed to be a fun and interactive way for them to learn about the latest products and be better equipped to promote and sell them.

2. How often are new products added to the quiz?

New products are added to the quiz on a regular basis, usually every month or whenever a new product is released. This ensures that our consultants are always up-to-date with the latest products and have the knowledge to effectively sell them to their customers.

3. Is the quiz mandatory for all Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the quiz is not mandatory for all consultants. However, it is highly recommended as it can greatly benefit their knowledge and understanding of new products, which can ultimately lead to increased sales and success in their business.

4. Can consultants retake the quiz multiple times?

Yes, consultants can retake the quiz as many times as they want. This allows them to review and reinforce their knowledge of new products and potentially improve their score.

5. Are there any rewards or incentives for completing the quiz?

Yes, consultants who successfully complete the quiz and achieve a high score may be eligible for rewards or incentives from Pampered Chef. These can vary and may include discounts, free products, or recognition within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Suzyengl