• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Freshen Up Your Bags with Our Easy Cleaning Tips | Going Places Bags"

In summary, Going Places Bags are a type of travel bag designed for convenience and organization. They are specifically made for travel with features such as lightweight materials, multiple compartments, and easy-to-carry designs. They can be used for a variety of purposes, from weekend getaways to carry-on luggage for flights. When buying a Going Places Bag, it is important to consider features such as sturdy construction and comfortable straps. These bags are suitable for people of all ages, with options available for both children and adults.
chefkathy
Do any of your bags smell horrendous like mine?

The Getaway Bag and the Pretty in Pleats smell AWFUL! I haven't used my duffel yet, but I bet that one smells too.

Has anyone tried to machine wash them?

So I'm the only one with stinky bags? I have them in my washer right now. Hope it solves my problem!

I went & smelled mine. LOLYes, mine smell funny too. Let me know how they hold up in the wash.

Front loader, cold, handwash cycle. I am air drying them now on my drying rack. They look just fine.Oh, and if you wash them don't forget to take the cardboard bottoms out first. I knew to do that, just reminding you. ;)

I have not opened my duffle or my pleated bag but will have to sniff them. Thanks for the heads up.

I had bad luck with the new car seats. They started coming apart at the seams when I washed the covers. I've washed many car seat covers in my day and never had them do that. So I was a bit leery about washing the bags ... it'd be my luck ... LOL

What are Going Places Bags?

Going Places Bags are a type of travel bag designed to make traveling easier and more organized. They often have multiple compartments for storing different items and are made with durable materials to withstand the wear and tear of travel.

What makes Going Places Bags different from other travel bags?

Going Places Bags are specifically designed for travel, with features such as lightweight materials, multiple pockets, and easy-to-carry designs. They are also often more compact and versatile compared to traditional suitcases or duffle bags.

What can I use a Going Places Bag for?

Going Places Bags can be used for a variety of purposes, such as weekend getaways, overnight trips, and carry-on luggage for flights. They are also great for organized day trips or as a gym bag for those who like to stay active while traveling.

What should I look for when buying a Going Places Bag?

When buying a Going Places Bag, look for features such as sturdy construction, multiple compartments, and comfortable straps or handles. Consider your specific travel needs and choose a bag that will best suit them.

Are Going Places Bags only for adults?

No, Going Places Bags can be used by people of all ages. There are options available for children, with fun and colorful designs, as well as more professional styles for adults. It all depends on personal preference and the intended use of the bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • DebPC