• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Free" Window Decals From Vista Print

In summary, Vista Print offers free window decals as a promotional offer with no hidden catch. There may be limitations on the design and it can take 7-21 business days for delivery. Multiple sets can be ordered, but there may be a limit per customer. While the free decals are of good quality, upgrading to a paid option may provide a more durable choice.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Since we know they're not "really" free ... is the shipping on these things worth it or are we better off going with someone else?

Does anyone have a good design they'd be willing to share?

The shipping is always worth it. However, you can't use the PC logo so it might not be as good as the ones from Merrill in that respect.

Went to the site and found out "slow" shipping for that item alone is $4.41 ... I'd still be interested in seeing someone else's window decal if they have done this!

If you look at the size, the "free" one is tee-tiny. Not worth it I dont think. I went ahead and ordered the ones from Merrill this month, since they are on special and you get logo.

Thanks ... I'm not good with visualizing dimensions.That said ... One of my biggest concerns with a window decal is that it will be TOO big and a distraction on the road ... I drive a car, not a van or an SUV and was envisioning it on my rear side window. Would either decal fill the window of a car door?

Related to "Free" Window Decals From Vista Print

1. What is the catch with the "Free" window decals from Vista Print?

There is no catch! Vista Print offers free window decals as a promotional offer to introduce customers to their products and services. You may be required to pay for shipping and handling, but the decals themselves are completely free.

2. Are there any limitations on the design for the "Free" window decals?

Yes, there may be some limitations on the design for the free window decals. Vista Print may have a selection of pre-made templates to choose from, or you may be limited to a certain number of colors or design elements. However, you can always upgrade to a custom design for an additional cost.

3. How long does it take to receive the "Free" window decals?

The delivery time for the free window decals may vary depending on your location and the current demand for the product. Typically, it can take anywhere from 7-21 business days for the decals to be delivered to your doorstep.

4. Can I order more than one set of "Free" window decals?

Yes, you can order multiple sets of free window decals from Vista Print. However, keep in mind that the promotional offer may have a limit on the number of free sets per customer. You may be able to order additional sets for an additional cost.

5. Are the "Free" window decals from Vista Print high quality?

Yes, the "Free" window decals from Vista Print are of good quality. While they may not be as durable as the paid options, they are still made from high-quality materials and can withstand outdoor elements to a certain extent. However, if you are looking for a more long-lasting option, you may want to consider upgrading to a paid decal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
headinclouds25
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather9892