• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Free Products Truly Beneficial for Business Training?

In summary, the Quick Start Boxes are free for Directors and above and contain all the business materials included in the new consultant kit. They are useful to have on hand, especially for giving to potential leads while they wait for their products to arrive. Team leaders can purchase them for $35 per box, but Directors can order them for free and receive a refund if they are not used by a certain date. Some team leaders have found it more efficient to have their new consultants order the kit themselves and provide them with a few essential materials until the kit arrives. The Quick Start Boxes can also be accessed on CC and are helpful for training new consultants. However, the usefulness may vary depending on location and shipping time for the new consultant kit.
mailgirl1978
So....what's the deal with these? Are they free for me to order....is it useful to have these on hand?
Thanks!

They are free to Director's and above. They have all the biz materials that are included with the new consultant kit. Very handy to have on hand as you can give the materials to your new lead to have while they wait for their products to arrive.

Whenever you have a potential lead about to sign, call your Director and see if she has one on hand.

Last edited:
They are the paperwork portion of the Starter Kit.

As a team leader, you pay $35 for each one that you purchase. I think Directors can order them for free, but they have to pay for them if they aren't used by a certain date (towards the end of the season).

I've used them a couple times, but have decided that it's much easier to just have my new consultants order the kit. I help them out with a few catalogs/order forms, etc...until the kit comes - and any other info can also be accessed on CC.

Right. I used to order them but was stuck with them twice. I used the contents that I could and it paid for itself so not a total loss.

I don't order them anymore because the kits come so fast. While my consultants are waiting for the kit I tell them to be booking their shows and visiting CC to take the online classes.

I love how team leaders can order the boxes yes we gotta pay the 35.00 up front but when I submit a agreement I get the refund back on my commission check but this spring it has came in handy with the all the new consultants I have been signing cause I do the new consultant training then with at least the paperwork and some of job is done least that is how I look at it. I can't wait till I am a director and I don't have to pay for them and just this week I had 2 of my girls each sign up a person and so I was able to get them the quick start box and will get my refund so the way I have been doing it I order 1 in and when I use it then I will order in another one. There is my 2 cents lol

christinaspc said:
I love how team leaders can order the boxes yes we gotta pay the 35.00 up front but when I submit a agreement I get the refund back on my commission check but this spring it has came in handy with the all the new consultants I have been signing cause I do the new consultant training then with at least the paperwork and some of job is done least that is how I look at it. I can't wait till I am a director and I don't have to pay for them and just this week I had 2 of my girls each sign up a person and so I was able to get them the quick start box and will get my refund so the way I have been doing it I order 1 in and when I use it then I will order in another one. There is my 2 cents lol

When a kit is ordered here, it's almost always on their doorstep the very next day(unless they order on a Sat or Sun, then it's there Tues)...and it takes me 2-3 days longer than that to get a QS kit...so some of the rationale behind the QS kits might depend on where you live!

I also have started doing my New Consultant Training at specific times during the month. It was getting to be too much to be training all of my new consultants individually, so I now offer training on the 1st and 4th Wednesdays of the month.

I'm thinking about ordering some! It takes 7-10 days to get a New Consultant Kit here in Okinawa. Right now, I'm giving the new recruits catalogs, order forms, labels, etc. from my own stash. The Quick Start Boxes could REALLY save me some of my own stock! We've added 9 members to our team in 4 months, so I really do think they would come in handy for me!

Sheila said:
I'm thinking about ordering some! It takes 7-10 days to get a New Consultant Kit here in Okinawa. Right now, I'm giving the new recruits catalogs, order forms, labels, etc. from my own stash. The Quick Start Boxes could REALLY save me some of my own stock! We've added 9 members to our team in 4 months, so I really do think they would come in handy for me!

I think for you, it definitely makes sense. :thumbup:

;) I leave on Friday for vacation in TX. But I'll be doing a supply order at the end of the month to have it waiting for me when I return to Okinawa at the end of May. I'll probably add that to the list!!! LOL

ChefBeckyD said:
When a kit is ordered here, it's almost always on their doorstep the very next day(unless they order on a Sat or Sun, then it's there Tues)...and it takes me 2-3 days longer than that to get a QS kit...so some of the rationale behind the QS kits might depend on where you live!

I also have started doing my New Consultant Training at specific times during the month. It was getting to be too much to be training all of my new consultants individually, so I now offer training on the 1st and 4th Wednesdays of the month.

Very Good point Becky, Where I live if they have it within in 4 or 5 days they are lucky cause the shipping time to idaho is 4 or 5 days but when I submit agreement at the end of the month then it takes longer.

With doing once a month recruit training is a great idea but with my location we are spread out so far most of my consultants are an hour each way from me so when we meet we do alot of training that way cause I don't seem to have good luck getting them to come so we also do alot of training at our cluster meeting when I get most of them together. Our locations seem to be trying sometime lol but it seems to be going well.

ChefBeckyD said:
It was getting to be too much to be training all of my new consultants individually, so I now offer training on the 1st and 4th Wednesdays of the month.

Great idea! I am starting to feel buried with all the training with the amount of recruiting I do. How do you facilitate this since you have consultants at different levels of training (cooking show outline, customer care calls...etc)?

Liquid Sky said:
Great idea! I am starting to feel buried with all the training with the amount of recruiting I do. How do you facilitate this since you have consultants at different levels of training (cooking show outline, customer care calls...etc)?

I do the training, and they jump in with whatever the topic will be. (same topic both times of the month, BTW - I do this in conjunction with my director)
This is in addition to our Monthly Cluster Meeting, and it's something new we're doing! I've let all of my consultants know that they are invited - it's New Consultant Training, but the basic are great for everyone!

1. Is it really free?

Yes, it is truly free! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn free products through our generous host rewards program. This means that when you host a party or virtual event, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party.

2. How do I qualify for free products?

To qualify for free products, you must host a Pampered Chef party or virtual event and have a minimum of $200 in sales. The more sales you have, the more free products you can earn. You can also earn free products by joining our team as a consultant and meeting certain sales goals.

3. What types of free products can I receive?

The free products you can receive will vary depending on the total sales from your party or event. You can choose from a selection of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, bakeware, cookware, and more. The higher the sales, the more options you will have to choose from.

4. Are the free products of good quality?

Absolutely! All of our products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. We stand behind the quality of our products and are confident that you will love them just as much as we do.

5. Is it worth it to host a party for the free products?

Definitely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party or virtual event not only allows you to earn free products, but it also gives you the opportunity to try out new products, learn new recipes, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. Plus, as a host, you can also receive discounts on additional products and exclusive host-only specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pckelly