• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Old Cattys + New F/W 2008 MINI Cattys at Festival!

In summary, the old cattys are catalogs from the previous season while the new F/W 2008 MINI cattys are the latest catalog for the upcoming season. To obtain the old cattys for free and purchase the new ones at a discounted price, attend the Festival event and visit the booth. The new F/W 2008 MINI cattys showcase the latest and most popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, along with new recipes and meal ideas. You can still order products from the old cattys, but availability may be limited as they transition to the new catalog. The new F/W 2008 MINI cattys will also have exclusive promotions and discounts on select products, so
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a bunch of old f/w 2007 and s/s 2008 cattys that I am going to be giving away to people at a festival I am participating in on Sat.

I have a bunch of the new f/w 2008 MINI cattys that I thought I would staple to the front cover of the old ones so they could see our newer products. I want to put some kind of sticker or something on the old catty's cover, so they know it is an older catalog.

I have seen people posting little poems and stuff they put on old cattys, before on CS, but I can't find anything when try looking for it.

Any ideas??

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you will be sold.
So many great kitchen tools you will see,
Call me to learn how to get some for FREE!!
Then put your name and number!

Thanks Kelly!

I use that poem with these 2 lines added at the end:If extra income is what you need
I can help you to succeed.It adds a recruiting message to the sales and booking messages that are in the original version.

Ann-what size label to you fit that on?

I only have the #8160 address labels, so the original poem + recruit lines+ my name and # won't fit on them. So I left the recruiting lines out.

laylaleigh said:
Ann-what size label to you fit that on?

The 10 to a page labels. Or, if I have them, the 6 to a page shipping labels. If I use the 10-ups, I need to put my info smaller or on a separate label.

What is the difference between the old and new cattys?

The old cattys refer to the previous catalogs from the previous season, while the new F/W 2008 MINI cattys are the latest catalog for the upcoming season.

How can I get the free old cattys and new F/W 2008 MINI cattys?

Simply attend the Festival event and visit our booth. We will be giving away the old cattys for free and you can purchase the new F/W 2008 MINI cattys at a discounted price.

What products are featured in the new F/W 2008 MINI cattys?

The new catalog showcases our latest and most popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. You can also find new recipes and meal ideas to try at home.

Can I still order from the old cattys?

Yes, you can still place an order for any products featured in the old cattys. However, please note that availability may be limited as we transition to the new catalog.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the new F/W 2008 MINI cattys?

Yes, the new catalog will have exclusive promotions and discounts on select products. Don't miss out on these great deals and make sure to grab your copy of the F/W 2008 MINI cattys at the Festival event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • PamperedChefLayla