• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Oil Change and Food - Sterling Heights, Mi

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 2 Posted By: BigBoyMichigan
Views: 170 Replies: 3 AMERICAN RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVE
MARCH 07, 2008 - FRIDAY
9:00 AM - 7:00 PMBUFF WHELAN - 40445 VANDYKE AVENUE - STERLING HEIGHTS - MI
EVERYONE WHO "ATTEMPTS" TO DONATE BLOOD WILL RECEIVE A FREE OIL CHANGE CERTIFICATE!
WHILE YOU WAIT, THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF FREE FOOD FOR YOU TO ENJOY AS WELL AS A LIVE BROADCAST FROM A LOCAL RADIO STATION. LOCATED JUST SOUTH OF 18 MILE RD.
SOURCE:
DETROIT FREE PRESS NEWSPAPER - MARCH 02, 2008 - PAGE 8BMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

HO handling of Shows on HoldIs anyone else experiencing problems with this? HO doesn't seem to be sending out email notices anymore...or at least not on all of them. I discovered three shows on hold within my team for which neither they nor I received any email notification.

Most of us know to monitor our IPT daily and what to look for, but many consutlants, especially new ones, don't. I only discovered these shows by noticing a discrepancy on my IPT between the total number of shows submitted and the number showing for each of my downline.

When talking with HO this morning, it sounds like they are calling consultants more instead of emailing them. Not sure of why the change. One of the shows I talked with them about this morning had been on hold since 26 March. We didn't know there was a problem with it.

Maybe this isn't an issue for anyone else, but it nearly cost one of my gals an extra commision %. I prefer the emails; I'd like to see them go back to that.

Earlier this month, I had an outlet order on hold due to the kids cookbooks being unavailable. It sat there for days, so I finally called. Then the next day, they called me to resolve it. Um, too late. And I was PO'd because they offered me another product in place of the cookbooks and I would have jumped on that! Boo!So you're not the only one Kris.

DebbieJ said:
Earlier this month, I had an outlet order on hold due to the kids cookbooks being unavailable. It sat there for days, so I finally called. Then the next day, they called me to resolve it. Um, too late. And I was PO'd because they offered me another product in place of the cookbooks and I would have jumped on that! Boo!

So you're not the only one Kris.

I had TWO orders affected by that kids cookbook. I called them about it and was told everything was fine and they'd be shipped that day. A couple days later I called again because the orders were still sitting there. I was then told that it was those books that were holding the orders up and they had hoped to "find" more. Hello? I asked "what about the other things on the order? ...if they sold out while the order was sitting there would the customer have lost out on that too?" They said no but it was a good point and they would look at not holding the order in the future.

What's going on at HO???:mad:

Hmmm, here's what I'd like to see:

If a show goes on hold for something other than declined credit card, maybe they could generate an automatic email to the consultant (cc director) saying:

"Please be aware show number xxxxxx is on hold. A customer service rep will be contacting you soon. If you would like to contact us first, you are welcome to do so."

They should do that even for a declined card!!!

For declined cards they already have a pre-formatted email where the rep just types in the key info and sends it to the consultant for action. They don't have something similar for all the other stuff.

I had a show with TWO declined credit cards last month that I NEVER got notified about. I finally called HO to see why it hadn't changed status from "Received" and they told me it was on hold. They re-ran the credit cards on the spot and it was released.

I guess we should all get in the habit of checking our order status at the pc site every day or two to make sure there aren't any snags.

Happy Chef said:
I guess we should all get in the habit of checking our order status at the pc site every day or two to make sure there aren't any snags.

We all are responsible for our businesses but I don't understand why we have to babysit HO. We are supposed to be busy getting new business and taking care of our customers. We should not have to check back on orders submitted. If there's a problem we should be immediately notified so that we can resolve it.

That being said, I do agree with you Deb and I do check the website frequently and make a call if one of my orders is sitting or if I see one of my consultant may have an issue. But there again, I will get "everything looks fine" and then a week later "it has this issue". So go figure.

So I just noticed two shows that I submitted last week were still marked as "Received" in my IPT and I called HO. There were address issues with both. HO said they're still making phone calls for last week's Shows. Well, were they really going to call me in Germany? I mean, they have called me before but... One Show I submitted on Thur and the other on Fri. Seems like a while to just sit and nothing happen. I don't have a warm fuzzy about that.

Related to Free Oil Change and Food - Sterling Heights, Mi

What is the event and when is it taking place?

The event is an American Red Cross Blood Drive and it will be held on Friday, March 07, 2008 from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.

Where is the event located?

The event will take place at Buff Whelan, which is located at 40445 VanDyke Avenue in Sterling Heights, MI.

What will be given to those who attempt to donate blood?

Everyone who attempts to donate blood will receive a free oil change certificate.

What other activities will be available while waiting to donate?

While waiting to donate blood, there will be plenty of free food to enjoy and a live broadcast from a local radio station.

Where can I find more information about this event?

You can find more information about this event in the Detroit Free Press newspaper on March 02, 2008, on page 8B. You can also visit the website of Fatwallet.com for more online coupons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkathy
Back