• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Bottle of Suave Today Only

In summary, the "Free Bottle of Suave Today Only" promotion is a limited time offer where customers can receive a free bottle of Suave product with their purchase. To qualify, customers must make a purchase on the designated day of the promotion and the specific product included may vary. There is no minimum purchase amount required and the specific product cannot be chosen by the customer. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
WooHoo
Thanks!

Even if you don't like Suave, you can get the freebie and donate it.

I love Suave shampoo...I have their version of Sleek, which I think is made professionally by Matrix. Instead of $20 per bottle at the salon it's $2.50. :) My hair is naturally frizzy, so it works really well for me. :)

thanks i sent in for mine!

Thanks for posting this!! I personally don't use Suave, but this is what I always get for my daughter!!

Thanks so much!

It's like free money! All for that.

Thanks for the link!!
If it's FREE it's for MEEEE,
besides, all these coupons running through the mail keep me working at my
full time job!!

Zacksmommie said:
Thanks for the link!!
If it's FREE it's for MEEEE,
besides, all these coupons running through the mail keep me working at my
full time job!!

Just did my part to keep you employed!

Thanks Susan!

Thanks, Susan! My church has a Food Pantry that also gives hygiene items. I sent the link out to a bunch of people saying they could do the same thing if they don't want to use the shampoo...

straitfan said:
just did my part to keep you employed!

Thanks susan!

Thanks a bunch!!

Thanks!!!!

Muchos gracias.

always a pleasure ;-)

DebbieJ said:
Even if you don't like Suave, you can get the freebie and donate it.
Good Idea!!

Related to Free Bottle of Suave Today Only

1. What is the "Free Bottle of Suave Today Only" promotion?

The "Free Bottle of Suave Today Only" promotion is a limited time offer where customers can receive a free bottle of Suave product with their purchase. This offer is only available for one day and can vary in terms of which product is included.

2. How do I qualify for the free bottle of Suave?

To qualify for the free bottle of Suave, you must make a purchase on the designated day of the promotion. The specific product that is eligible for the freebie may vary, so be sure to check the promotion details for more information.

3. Can I choose which Suave product I receive for free?

The specific Suave product will be predetermined for the promotion and cannot be chosen by the customer. However, we strive to offer a variety of products to cater to different preferences and needs.

4. Is there a minimum purchase amount to receive the free bottle of Suave?

There is no minimum purchase amount required to receive the free bottle of Suave. As long as you make a purchase on the designated day of the promotion, you will be eligible for the freebie.

5. Can I combine this offer with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the "Free Bottle of Suave Today Only" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. This includes any use of coupons, vouchers, or other offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • 4RTWINS
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies