• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Franklin Covey Planner for Sale...

In summary, the Franklin Covey Planner is a comprehensive organizational tool that helps individuals set and achieve goals using a unique prioritization system and goal-setting features. It comes in three size options: compact, classic, and monarch. The planner allows for full customization, including layout, cover design, and additional inserts. It also comes with various accessories for further personalization and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, party, or website, as well as select retail and office supply stores.
sslangley
I ordered it last week, I got it and now I don't like it. I just don't like the layout of it. If anyone is interesting in buying it, let me know. I took the plastic off of it, but that is all, nothing has been wrote in it. I paid $29.95 plus tax and shipping, $39.10. I will sell it for the list price plus shipping and paypal fees. Shipping and paypal shouldn't be more than $6 or $7. Just email me, if you are interested. It is the one with the black leather binder and has 2007 calendar in it, plus the notepad.

[email protected]

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your recent purchase. It's always disappointing when something doesn't meet our expectations. Can you tell us more about what specifically you don't like about the layout? Also, just a friendly reminder to be cautious when sharing personal information like your email address on a public forum. It's always better to use a private message feature to communicate with potential buyers. Best of luck with selling your planner! Hopefully, you'll find someone who loves it as much as you didn't.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that the Franklin Covey Planner didn't meet your expectations. As a fellow consultant, I completely understand the importance of finding a planner that works for you. If anyone is interested in purchasing this planner, please reach out to [email protected]. It is in like-new condition and the list price plus shipping and PayPal fees is a great deal. Thank you!

1. What is the Franklin Covey Planner and how does it differ from other planners?

The Franklin Covey Planner is a comprehensive organizational tool designed to help individuals set and achieve their goals using a time management system. It differs from other planners by incorporating a unique prioritization system, along with goal-setting and tracking features.

2. What size options are available for the Franklin Covey Planner?

The Franklin Covey Planner comes in a variety of sizes, including compact, classic, and monarch. The compact size is 4.25" x 6.75", the classic size is 5.5" x 8.5", and the monarch size is 8.5" x 11".

3. Can I customize the Franklin Covey Planner to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the Franklin Covey Planner allows for full customization. You can choose the layout, cover design, and additional inserts to best suit your personal or professional needs.

4. Does the Franklin Covey Planner come with any additional accessories?

Yes, the Franklin Covey Planner comes with a variety of accessories, such as dividers, page finders, and a zipper pouch. These accessories can be used to further personalize and organize your planner.

5. How can I purchase a Franklin Covey Planner?

You can purchase a Franklin Covey Planner through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a Pampered Chef party, or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also find them at select retail stores and office supply stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristina21
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • Brookeskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jessica_momof6
  • sarahschefshop