• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of You Who Have Received Your Sat Box

I got the Director's pack and the $6k level of the SAT. The Director's Pack and Changeover came in one box. When the Fed Ex guy delivered the Director's Pack the bottom dropped out and stuff started spilling all out of the box. I was really upset about that. It wasn't his fault. The bottom wasn't reinforced with extra tape or anything. My SAT products were in 2 separate boxes. I wish the other was as well.Mine came all together in one box. I'm curious as to why you're asking.

My SAT box and my changeover box came

• in the same box

Votes: 55 94.8%
  • in separate boxes

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sheila
Gold Member
Did the changeover kit come IN the box or separate?

I didn't earn much in SAT though, but yes- mine came in the same box as my changeover.

I earned the $3000 level, and everything came in one big box - including the changeover box.

Same box, just a smaller box inside of the SAT box.

Same box - Level 3 and it was a smaller box inside the SAT

Same here. I only earned the two products for November and December but they all came in one big box. Not separately.

Mine were separate.

My Change over and grill tray were in one box, and my cake pedestal came two days later, my upline had the same issue. I was on vacation at the time so i asked her to call when she got hers so my brother could go to my house and pick mine up (didnt want anything stolen!) and when she called she was freaking out because she didn't get her cake pedestal. Sure enough, my bro picked up my stuff, but when i got home from vacation, there was still a box at my front door with my cake pedestal in it.

Mine came all together in one box. I'm curious as to why you're asking.

Mine came all in one box. I was freaking out when I first got it b/c I thought they hadn't sent my changeover kit!

JAE said:
Mine came all together in one box. I'm curious as to why you're asking.

The clouds have parted & the sun was shining down on my little house in Okinawa when somehow the military delivered a Smart Post box (that normally takes 4 weeks MINIMUM) to me in two weeks!!!

The adjustment screen had it on the list with the $3,000 level of SAT items that I earned. So it looked like it was supposed to be IN the box, but it wasn't. It wasn't on the invoice & the invoice said box 1 of 1 - so I was wondering! Personal sales have been $2,400+ every month, so it's not a qualification issue. I should definitely be getting it. ;)

Thank goodness the supply orders come Priority, I've received that order too so I'll have catalogs when I do my open house. Now I just have to pray that the 50% off things that I ordered & the HWC things that I ordered show up before the 4 week mark so I can show them at my Open House.

I got the Director's pack and the $6k level of the SAT. The Director's Pack and Changeover came in one box. When the Fed Ex guy delivered the Director's Pack the bottom dropped out and stuff started spilling all out of the box. I was really upset about that. It wasn't his fault. The bottom wasn't reinforced with extra tape or anything. My SAT products were in 2 separate boxes. I wish the other was as well.

Oh no! I hope nothing broke!

Same box. Box within a box. Only got the grill pan though.

wadesgirl said:
Same box, just a smaller box inside of the SAT box.

what she said :)

Chef Kearns said:
I got the Director's pack and the $6k level of the SAT. The Director's Pack and Changeover came in one box. When the Fed Ex guy delivered the Director's Pack the bottom dropped out and stuff started spilling all out of the box. I was really upset about that. It wasn't his fault. The bottom wasn't reinforced with extra tape or anything. My SAT products were in 2 separate boxes. I wish the other was as well.

I've noticed that lately as well. Several of my Show boxes barely made it in the door before tape came loose! Not sure why!

Glad nothing broke out of your Director's Pack! I think I would definitely be reporting that to HO though. I had one Show order come with a tall box that was only 1/2 filled and the stone that was in it was LAYING separately out of the box. It was a real miracle it was not broken. There was just a little of the brown packing paper in it as well. I called HO and told them it was ridiculous that one box was not even half-full and it was one of 6 boxes for the same show. The CSR said she would report it because that was not acceptable!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Oh no! I hope nothing broke!

Same box. Box within a box. Only got the grill pan though.

No, thankfully nothing was broken. It was raining cats and dogs when he delivered too, so all of the boxes and stuf got soaking wet. Nothing like soggy cardboard. LOL!

Related to forThose of You Who Have Received Your Sat Box

1. How do I set up my Sat Box?

To set up your Sat Box, first make sure all the components are included in the package. Then, connect the Sat Box to your TV using the included HDMI cable. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the set up process.

2. Can I use my Sat Box with any TV?

Yes, as long as your TV has an HDMI port, you can use the Sat Box with it. If your TV does not have an HDMI port, you may need an adapter to connect the Sat Box.

3. How do I access the channels on my Sat Box?

To access the channels on your Sat Box, make sure it is connected to your TV and turned on. Use the remote control to navigate the channel guide and select the channel you want to watch.

4. Can I record shows with my Sat Box?

Yes, most Sat Boxes have a built-in DVR feature that allows you to record shows. Check the user manual or reach out to customer service for specific instructions on how to use this feature.

5. What happens if my Sat Box stops working?

If your Sat Box stops working, first try troubleshooting by restarting the device or checking the connections. If the issue persists, contact customer service for further assistance. Most Sat Boxes come with a warranty, so be sure to check if your device is still covered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
3RingChef