• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale--Sort of Ot--Williams Sonoma Gift Cards

V
vwpamperedchef
I have two Williams Sonoma Merchandise credits---total value is $139.02. You can also use it at its parent company Pottery Barn.

I cannot use these. I already spent most of it on a Kitchen Aid mixer.

I would like to sell these to someone who can use them.

Make offer. PM if you are interested. Money Order Only. TIA :balloon:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ashame you cannot convert them to Bed, Bath and Beyond!!!

Well I do want that umbrella that is $129.99....so----maybe someone will take this credit off my hands and I will get the umbrella with that. ;)

Wish I had the money to buy it! Williams Sonoma is my favorite store! :) Heck I'd spend it on all their fun bread, cookie, cake, muffin and pancake mixes if you didn't need anything else! :) Or a LeCruset dutch oven. Oooo, I've wanted one of those for a long time! They also sell a dual griddle and panini press for $299.00 you could use it towards that? I love my dual griddle and panini press. And, no- I didn't get mine at WS... sadly---

well---got a panini press from WS for my wedding shower 2 1/2 yrs ago, never used it. Have the double burner griddle PC ---again never used it. LOL

I just want to sell/trade it for something I do need/use!

vwpamperedchef said:
well---got a panini press from WS for my wedding shower 2 1/2 yrs ago, never used it. Have the double burner griddle PC ---again never used it. LOL

I just want to sell/trade it for something I do need/use!

Ohhh... I just used my panini/griddle again tonight. I made some awesome blueberry pancakes. I got the baby blueberries from Trader Joes! DH made cheesy hashbrowns and eggs and I made bacon. It was yummy!

Well, if it was in my budget I'd be pm'ing you for your store credit- best of luck and I hope you find someone that want's it! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
I got the baby blueberries from Trader Joes! DH made cheesy hashbrowns and eggs and I made bacon. It was yummy!
:)

Sure, rub it in that you can go to Trader Joe's! We don't have those in TX but I grew up with them in CA!

As for the gift cards, I only price compare at WS, so I'm not the right person for you, but I hope you find one soon! Mine were for much less, but I have had a person give me cash at a store before in exchange for my gift card there. If you have time to pout around in the store, maybe you can do the same!

eBayIt's crazy but if you sell it on eBay you will probably get more than it's worth. I see that alot on gift cards to Walmart and other places.

I have always wondered why. :confused:

Debbie :D

Related to forSale--Sort of Ot--Williams Sonoma Gift Cards

1. What is the value of the Williams Sonoma merchandise credits?

The total value of the Williams Sonoma merchandise credits is $139.02.

2. Can the merchandise credits be used at other stores besides Williams Sonoma?

Yes, the merchandise credits can also be used at its parent company Pottery Barn.

3. What do you mean when you say you cannot use these merchandise credits?

I have already spent most of the merchandise credits on a Kitchen Aid mixer, so there is only a small remaining balance left.

4. How can I purchase these merchandise credits from you?

You can make an offer and contact me through private message if you are interested in purchasing these merchandise credits. I only accept payment through money order.

5. Can I use these merchandise credits online or only in-store?

You can use these merchandise credits both online and in-store at Williams Sonoma or Pottery Barn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefMary412