• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgotten GP Address? Need Help!

In summary, a Forgotten GP Address refers to misplacing or forgetting the address of one's primary care doctor. If this occurs, one can contact their GP's office, check old records or ask a family member or friend for the address. It is important to have your GP's address for receiving medical care and filling out forms. If the address cannot be found, searching online or contacting insurance or local health departments can help. It is possible to change your GP even if their address is forgotten, by choosing a new GP and informing the previous one.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have a guest that I made an adjustment for over the phone with HO. But I forgot to get the address or where my guest would have to send it to.
Does anyone have that address?

Thanks,

P.S. this guest didn't want to host a show until she saw that I put the exta effort to get her garlic press replaced. Her origanal consultant never called her back to check on her. She was at my show last month and when I did my CC calls she mentioned the GP. Yah!! I have a new client.

Never mind. I found it. Just in case anyone needs it.

The Pampered Chef, Ltd
Return Goods Department
180 Meadow Rd
Addison, IL 60101

She is booking her show for April.The address to send a replacement item for a Pampered Chef customer is:The Pampered ChefP.O. Box 1908Addison, IL 60101-1908Please make sure to include the customer's name and address along with a note explaining what item needs to be replaced. Thank you for your dedication to providing excellent customer service!

Related to Forgotten GP Address? Need Help!

1. What is a Forgotten GP Address?

A Forgotten GP Address refers to the situation where a person has misplaced or forgotten the address of their General Practitioner (GP), also known as their primary care doctor.

2. How can I find my Forgotten GP Address?

If you have forgotten the address of your GP, you can contact their office directly and request the address. You can also check any old medical records or appointment cards for the address, or ask a family member or friend who may have accompanied you to your appointments.

3. Why is it important to have my GP's address?

Your GP's address is important because it is the location where you can receive medical care and treatment. It is also necessary for filling out forms or providing information to other healthcare providers.

4. What should I do if I can't find my GP's address?

If you are unable to find your GP's address, you can try searching online using their name and location. If that is not successful, you can contact your insurance provider or local health department for assistance in finding the address.

5. Can I change my GP if I have forgotten their address?

Yes, you can change your GP even if you have forgotten their address. You can research and choose a new GP in your area, and then inform your previous GP of the change. You can also ask your new GP for assistance in obtaining your previous GP's address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JaimeQ