• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgetful Moment: What Was I Going to Do Today?

In summary, the elephant and the giraffe were walking along the Serengeti one day when they came to a stream. A turtle was sunning himself on a log. The elephant walked over to the log and kicked the turtle into the next national park. The giraffe asked the elephant what he was doing. The elephant replied, "That was the same turtle that bit me on the trunk when I was just a baby elephant." The giraffe said, "Wow! You have quite a memory!" The elephant said, "Yes, I have turtle recall."
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
There was something I wanted to do today, but I don't recall what it was.

Well, since EVERYTHING is recalled lately, I'm sure it will be too. ;)

My rememberer is broken, too.

I think it was to start a parody thread.

Ah, then you recalled the recall parody?

I can't recall much lately... the toy companies are doing plenty recalling for me... not the right kind of recalling that is... Saddest part, which is true.. I actually write down things, no matter how little, so I CAN recall them... ha! Including things like doing dishes... laundry... things I should recall with ease but well... can't right now. I can't recall why either... sad, recalls... or lack thereof...

raebates said:
Ah, then you recalled the recall parody?
I don't recall.

You can leave a message, but I don't recall.

An elephant and a giraffe are walking along the Serengeti one day when they come to a stream. A turtle is sunning himself on a log. Without saying anything, the elephant walks over to the log and kicks the turtle into the next national park."What was that for?" the giraffe asked."That was the same turtle that bit me on the trunk when I was just a baby elephant," he said."Wow!" said the giraffe. "You have quite a memory!""Yes," the elephant said, "I have turtle recall."

I don't remember... I don't recall... I have no memory of anything at all..

You could run for President.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There was something I wanted to do today, but I don't recall what it was.
"We Can Remember It For You, Wholesale".

Ok, that one's probably a little obscure. It's the title of the short story by Philip K. Dick, upon which the movie "Total Recall" was loosely based.

"Consider this a divorce."

Lol
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You could run for President.

Kerry Can't Recall Being at 1971 Vietnam War Parley.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-114832997.html

http://www.johnfkerrysucks.com/about_senator_kerry.html

Debbie :D

Another one!!President recalls `witness' jokes with Lewinsky

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-4428419.html

Another recall! LOLA Windows Recall

It has come to our attention that a few copies of the Alabama edition of Windows 98 may have accidentally been shipped outside Alabama. If you have one of the Alabama editions you may need some help understanding the commands.

The Alabama edition may be recognized by looking at the opening screen. It reads WINDERS 98 with a background picture of the General Lee superimposed on a Confederate flag. It is shipped with a Daisy Duke screen saver. Also note the Recycle Bin is labeled Outhouse, My Computer is called This Infernal Contraption, Dialup Networking is called Good Ol' Boys, Control Panel is known as the Dern Dashboard, Hard Drive is referred to as 4 wheel drive, and floppies are them little ole plastic disc thangs.

Other features:

Instead of a error message you get a winder covered with a garbage bag and duct tape.
OK = ats aww-right
cancel = hail no
reset = aw shoot
yes = shore
no = Naaaa
find = hunt-fer it
go to = over yonder
back = back yonder
help = hep me out here
stop = ternit off
start = crank it up
settings = sittins
programs = stuff at does stuff
documents = stuff I done done
Also note that WINDERS 98 does not recognize capital letters or punctuation marks. Some programs that are exclusive to WINDERS 98

tiperiter...................A word processor
colering book...............a graphics program
addin mershene..............calculator
outhouse paper .............notepad
jupe-box....................CD Player
inner-net...................Microsoft Explorer
pichers.....................A graphics viewer
IRS.........................M/S accounting software
IRS2........................M/S accounting software
We regret any inconvenience it may have caused if you received a copy of the Alabama edition. You may return it to Microsoft for a replacement version.

Dad-blast it, I wish I had known that.I just put my old system out in the front yard on cinder blocks.

DebbieSAChef said:
President recalls `witness' jokes with Lewinsky

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-4428419.html

Ok...don't just pick on the Democrats. Ronnie couldn't recall either...long before Alhzhiemers came into his life. Does Iran-Contra ring a bell? Or did doesn't any recall?

And Alberto:
http://digg.com/videos/people/I_don_t_recall_2

And Scooter:
http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_1825661,00.html

We could all go on and on, but I don't recall what I was taking about...

I DO recall that it is time to go home from work!!! It is the trifecta (sp??)
It's Friday,
It's pay day
and... a three day weekend.
A prayer for all of our Veterans.

baychef said:
Ok...don't just pick on the Democrats. Ronnie couldn't recall either...long before Alhzhiemers came into his life. Does Iran-Contra ring a bell? Or did doesn't any recall?

And Alberto:
http://digg.com/videos/people/I_don_t_recall_2

And Scooter:
http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_1825661,00.html

We could all go on and on, but I don't recall what I was taking about...

But I like picking on Democrats!! LOL :D

I got a great idea you pick on Republicans and I'll pick on democrats!! :thumbup:

Q: What's the difference between Hillary Clinton and a canoe?A: A canoe tips.I am NOT making this up! Link.

Last edited:
Another Chinese Toy RecallMy sister sent me this a notice about another toy recall. a picture of the toy is below.

Attachments

• chinesetoyrecall.jpg
    chinesetoyrecall.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 299
You're awful.I like that in a girl.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You're awful.

I like that in a girl.

If you are talking to me, I try!! (Usually I try my kids patience. They don't always appreciate my senseless humor!!

Bev, you are the winner of this thread! I'd send you a prize, but I don't recall what it was.

P.S., My DH, bless him, isn't really much of a 'little people' person; I think I'm going to sneak onto his computer and put that photo as his screensaver!

That's a grate photo.

That's amazing!

Related to Forgetful Moment: What Was I Going to Do Today?

1. What is a "Forgetful Moment"?

A "Forgetful Moment" is a common experience where someone forgets something they were supposed to do or remember, often due to distractions or a busy mind.

2. How can I avoid having a "Forgetful Moment"?

To avoid having a "Forgetful Moment," it's important to stay organized and make a to-do list or use a planner to keep track of tasks and appointments. Setting reminders on your phone or using a calendar can also help prevent forgetfulness.

3. What are some common causes of "Forgetful Moments"?

Some common causes of "Forgetful Moments" include stress, lack of sleep, multitasking, and simply having a lot on one's mind. Age can also play a factor in forgetfulness.

4. Can certain foods or supplements help with forgetfulness?

Some research suggests that foods high in omega-3 fatty acids, such as fish and nuts, can help improve memory and cognitive function. Additionally, supplements like ginkgo biloba and vitamin B12 may also aid in memory and concentration.

5. What are some tips for managing forgetfulness in daily life?

Aside from staying organized and using reminders, some tips for managing forgetfulness include practicing mindfulness and being present in the moment, getting enough sleep and exercise, and trying memory exercises and games. It's also important to not be too hard on yourself when experiencing a "Forgetful Moment" and to learn from the experience for future prevention.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies