• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Foreclosure Dilemma: My Plan to Fight It!

In summary, Brenda is facing foreclosure and is looking for ways to save her house. She is working on increasing her business and is also booking booths to keep new leads coming.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
All,
I'm embarrassed to share that I'm officially in foreclosure on my home. :( I figure if I make this public, I will hold myself even more accountable for my PC business, right?!?

All the more reason to step up my business and get myself out of this hell hole of debt! I will be visiting the possibility of loan modification with my mortgage company in the next day or so once I receive their paperwork.

I will appreciate any and all prayers and well wished.

My thoughts are with you Brenda (nice name by the way ;) hehe!)

I am right there with you. Although I am not facing foreclosure, we are not sure if we are going to be able to pay our rent for the month of August. Things have been tight for a couple of years now (we even moved back home to MA to be closer to family in case we did face foreclosure on our home in NC). I was finally able to go to work part time in April to help with the income, but the hours just aren't there.

I have started to step up my business and making the phone my friend instead of my fear (although I have some days that I still fear it). I also have been booking booths once a month to keep those new leads coming.

Best of luck to you.

Keeping you in my thoughts! Hope everything works out for you!

I understand. Last spring, after over two years of dragging feet between my husband and our lawyer, we FINALLY went throught bankruptcy. It's tough, and not something you like to face. Sadly, we were advised to keep current on our mortgage because we wanted to and did keep the house (thanks to my in-laws). We SHOULD have been allowed to restructure our loan because of the bankruptcy, but they wouldn't because we were current. I hope you are able to restructure. Been there and it sucks.

Awe, BIG (((HUGS))) sweetie! I'm so sorry that you are having to deal with this at all. Hopefully the SUYB class will be good motivation to help get you out there and doing more. ;)

I hope things work out for you in some way- prayers are being offered right now!

<<Hugs>> Prayers said.

Hugs & best wishes! Hang in there.

Hugs....Had a host cxl this month for the same reason. Best Wishes. We're headed into the best time of the year for our business, get on that phone and work it. You can do it!

So sorry for your situation, sweetie, I kind of know where you are coming from. Ex-hubby and I had to declare bankruptcy several years ago, I know it was very hard and humbling. You hold your head high. And I agree with the above poster, fall will soon be upon us (a great selling season), so phone, phone, phone people for shows. Good luck and God bless.

Thank you, all for your words of kindness and wisdom. It always seems like I'm in this situation alone and then relieved that others have experienced it and overcome. Now, it will be my turn to do the same. I'll keep ya'll posted!

Hey Brenda, so sorry to hear this girly. Hope that soulmate of yours is as supportive as he's been so far. You'll make it through no matter what happens. Definitely time to step up the business and I know you can do it! You rock, I'll be rooting for you.

Prayers said for financial stability and for your business to BOOM! God be with you in your time of need!

I remember someone (was it Marla??) at NC talking on stage about a woman who was in the same boat- she was facing foreclosure THAT WEEK, and she signed up to be a consultant. She called her mortgage company/bank and worked out a 30-day extension I believe it was, explaining her situation or something. Long story short, she got on the phone with friends/family, etc and got shows on the calendar and SAVED HER HOUSE!I pray that you can find the strength to reach out to those around you and let them know you need help. It's tough, I cannot imagine. When I was a kid, I remember watching my parents come very close to that edge (bankruptcy and a good bankruptcy attorney helped them alot), so I have some idea. I know it would be hard to ask for that help.Praying God gives you the strength and everything you need.

Success is a mental game. You will be as successful as you force yourself to be. I will keep you in my prayers, but you need to keep your focus and know that the mind is stonger than any weightlifter out there, and can make or break you. For a resource on getting help look at http://www.foreclosureboard.orgSam Morse:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Foreclosure Dilemma: My Plan to Fight It!

What is the "Foreclosure Dilemma: My Plan to Fight It!"?

"Foreclosure Dilemma: My Plan to Fight It!" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help individuals facing foreclosure on their homes. It provides resources and strategies to help fight against the foreclosure process and potentially save your home.

How can this program help me?

This program offers guidance and support to help you understand your rights as a homeowner and navigate the complexities of the foreclosure process. It also provides tools and resources to help you create a plan to fight against foreclosure and potentially keep your home.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use this program?

No, this program is available to anyone who is facing foreclosure on their home. It is not limited to Pampered Chef consultants or customers.

Is there a cost for this program?

No, "Foreclosure Dilemma: My Plan to Fight It!" is a free program offered by Pampered Chef. We believe in supporting our community and helping individuals in need, so there is no cost to use this program.

How can I access this program?

You can access "Foreclosure Dilemma: My Plan to Fight It!" by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. The program is available online and can also be accessed through in-person consultations with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views