• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forAll of You Who Are Frustrated With Not Being Able to Recruit, I

In summary, Wade's director congratulated her on her promotion and gave her $100 in cash. There are also bonuses for promoting to director by Dec 1 and for staying consistent in the recruitment process.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
For all of you who are frustrated with not being able to recruit, I just wanted to let you know, it all happens in due time. I've been in the business for 1 month less than two years. Last week I finally signed my first consultant! I have had leads, did my best to work with them, told my story at every show, share information, asked everyone and it finally happened. So on Friday, I got home from work and got an email from another recruit lead saying she was finally ready to sign up! This is one I've been working with since the beginning of the year! I sent in her agreement today so in less than a week I signed two and am a Future Director finally! Good things happen to those who wait.

My director is excited about the possibility of promoting to director soon! I do have 3-4 strong leads that I'm working with along with 6 more shows this month and 4 already in November!

Re: Finally!Congratulations!

Re: Finally!You rock!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Re: Finally!Woo Hoo!!! Way to Go!!!

Re: Finally!congratulations!! enjoy your raise!

Re: Finally!
wadesgirl said:
in less than a week I signed two and am a Future Director finally! Good things happen to those who wait.

My director is excited about the possibility of promoting to director soon! I do have 3-4 strong leads that I'm working with along with 6 more shows this month and 4 already in November!

Wadesgirl ~ Congratulations on promoting to FD!!! You get $100!!! Cash-o-la! Check it out...your recruits do NOT have to qualify (read page 2 of this flyer!!!) to get this cash bonus! https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/rp_08jul_aug_recruiter.pdf

Plus ~ promote to Director by Dec 1 ~ get another $250 CASH-O-LA ! ! ! You CAN do it!!!

Re: Finally!Congrats! Way to go!

Re: Finally!Congratulations!! :)

Re: Finally!Congratulations!

Re: Finally!Awesome - Congratulations!!!

Re: Finally!CONGRATS!!! Way To Go!!!!

Re: Finally!Congratulations, Wadesgirl! Thanks for the words of encouragement. It's been almost 2 years for me as well. Although I have recruited 4, I only have 1 active consultant. The road to directorship just seems soooooooo long. Although, I just attended my newest recruit's (the 1 active) 1st and 2nd show, and she has a recruit lead already (this guest was like, well, I want everything in this kit, so.........). I am very happy for her, and she is trying to get a friend to sign up as well.

I guess I really need to get my butt in gear before she promotes before me.

Re: Finally!Congrats!

Brenda, no worries :)
You are doing the right things, and it will come to those. Be patient. I have been in Business since Jan. of 2006. I felt the frustration and I was not recruiting consisitently.
Since I have been focused on being consisitent I have added 16 girls to my team since Febuary.
Stay with it!
xoxo
Cheryl

Re: Finally!congrats. I love hearing stories like this. I get discouraged so easy, Its great hearing about others success to give me hope again.
Way to go FD.

Re: Finally!How awesome!

It has been a long dry 5 years.... I have really been trying to focus on this more but just can not get them to take the plunge!

Kitchen2u said:
Wadesgirl ~ Congratulations on promoting to FD!!! You get $100!!! Cash-o-la! Check it out...your recruits do NOT have to qualify (read page 2 of this flyer!!!) to get this cash bonus! https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/rp_08jul_aug_recruiter.pdf

Plus ~ promote to Director by Dec 1 ~ get another $250 CASH-O-LA ! ! ! You CAN do it!!!
I know, I'm looking forward to the cash. It will go towards our savings for our down payment for a future house. DH matches anything I get from PC in there, so it's technically $200!

Bren706 said:
Congratulations, Wadesgirl! Thanks for the words of encouragement. It's been almost 2 years for me as well. Although I have recruited 4, I only have 1 active consultant. The road to directorship just seems soooooooo long. Although, I just attended my newest recruit's (the 1 active) 1st and 2nd show, and she has a recruit lead already (this guest was like, well, I want everything in this kit, so.........). I am very happy for her, and she is trying to get a friend to sign up as well.

I guess I really need to get my butt in gear before she promotes before me.
I just never gave up. I knew it would happen when it needed to happen!
Koolotus said:
Congrats!

You are doing the right things, and it will come to those. Be patient. I have been in Business since Jan. of 2006. I felt the frustration and I was not recruiting consisitently.
Since I have been focused on being consisitent I have added 16 girls to my team since Febuary.
Stay with it!
xoxo
Cheryl
16! That is crazy, how are you looking for TPC?

etteluap70PC said:
How awesome!

It has been a long dry 5 years.... I have really been trying to focus on this more but just can not get them to take the plunge!
Keep going with it though, you just never know who will want it!

Koolotus said:
Congrats!

Stay with it!
xoxo
Cheryl

That is AWESOME Cheryl! Way to go!

Re: Finally!Thanks to both of you, but I was telling you that so you can see what "being intentional" Can do for your business.

Side note I am SO getting TPC this year. I am aiming for sales, recruiting and balanced business. I would be happy with just balanced though :)

I have 6 that will count and 1 that is qualified.
All the others either were last TPC year, or did not qualify.

Please stay focused and be intentional!
You CAN do it.

1. Why is recruiting such a challenge?

Recruiting can be challenging because it requires finding the right fit for both the company and the candidate. It involves a lot of time and effort to source, screen, and interview potential candidates, and there is no guarantee that they will accept the job offer.

2. What can I do to improve my recruiting efforts?

There are a few things you can do to improve your recruiting efforts, such as creating a strong employer brand, utilizing various recruiting channels, and offering competitive compensation and benefits. Also, make sure to have a clear job description and communicate effectively with candidates throughout the hiring process.

3. How can I attract top talent to my company?

To attract top talent, you need to showcase your company's culture, values, and opportunities for growth. This can be done through your website, social media, and employee testimonials. Additionally, offering competitive salaries, benefits, and a positive work environment can also attract top talent.

4. What should I do if I am not getting enough qualified candidates?

If you are not receiving enough qualified candidates, you may need to reassess your recruiting strategy. Make sure your job postings are reaching the right audience and consider reaching out to passive candidates through networking or recruiting agencies. You can also seek feedback from rejected candidates to see where you can improve.

5. How can I speed up the recruiting process?

To speed up the recruiting process, you can streamline your application and interview process, use technology to automate tasks, and involve multiple team members in the hiring decision to avoid delays. Additionally, make sure to communicate clearly with candidates about the timeline and next steps in the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies