• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you say a prayer for my Director's baby girl?

Praying for your director's baby girl - may the surgery go smoothly and recovery be quick!She'll do great! My mom is 78 and has had a heart murmur her entire life. The only thing she can't do is donate blood because of it. Other than that... everything is great.Keep us posted on the surgery date. I"ll keep her and her parents in my prayers.Thanks everyone!!Praying for your director's baby girl - may the surgery go smoothly and recovery be quick!She'll do great! My mom is 78 and has had a heart murmur her entire life. The only thing she can't do is donate blood because of it.
StacieB
Gold Member
Was wondering if you would say a quick prayer for my Director's baby girl!! Her baby is almost 3 months old, and they have discoverd a heart murmur and a hole in her heart (septum area). The little sweetie will have to have surgery soon. They will be in the hospital now for a few days so that the little one can gain some weight, then do the surgery. Due to this new development, my Direct will not be going on the CRUISE this weekend!! Thanks all!!

Praying for your director's baby girl - may the surgery go smoothly and recovery be quick!

She'll do great! My mom is 78 and has had a heart murmur her entire life. The only thing she can't do is donate blood because of it. Other than that... everything is great.

Keep us posted on the surgery date. I"ll keep her and her parents in my prayers.

Thanks everyone!!

I'll keep the little one in my prayers, and the Dr's and her family!

WOW, I will say a prayer for this little girl. I hope everything turns out okay.

Does she have a VSD? That's what it sounds like. I had that when I was little. I was born with 3 holes in my heart. I had open heart at 9 months. It is such a common surgery. She will be out of the hospital in ten days or less. Everything will turn out great!

I will certainly keep her in my prayers!

They'll be in my prayers!

My niece had this surgery about 11 years ago and is just fine! Will be thinking good thoughts!
Jessica

Continued prayers please. Talked to my director today and they will be doing the surgery on Tuesday as the hole is larger than they thought!!

Related to Can you say a prayer for my Director's baby girl?

1. What is "forMy Director's Daughter"?

"forMy Director's Daughter" is a special collection of Pampered Chef products that are curated specifically for the daughter of a Pampered Chef Director. These products are hand-picked and designed to help inspire creativity in the kitchen and make mealtime more fun and enjoyable for the whole family.

2. Can anyone purchase items from the "forMy Director's Daughter" collection?

Yes, anyone can purchase items from the "forMy Director's Daughter" collection. While the collection is designed with the Director's daughter in mind, it is available for purchase by anyone who is interested in the products.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the "forMy Director's Daughter" collection?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions available for the "forMy Director's Daughter" collection. These may include bundle deals, free shipping, or discounts on certain products. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I personalize items from the "forMy Director's Daughter" collection?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer personalization for items in the "forMy Director's Daughter" collection. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our products and services, so please feel free to share your feedback with us.

5. How can I stay updated on new products added to the "forMy Director's Daughter" collection?

The best way to stay updated on new products added to the "forMy Director's Daughter" collection is to subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media. We also recommend staying in touch with your local Pampered Chef consultant, as they will have the most up-to-date information on new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies