• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers About Product Lines for Binder?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers five product lines including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, kitchen tools, and pantry items. The product line flyers can be used as a reference guide for organizing products in a binder. They can be downloaded from the website or requested from a consultant. The flyers are updated twice a year and cannot be used to directly order products.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I was watching another consultant do a show the other night and she had these wonderful flyers about our knives, cookware, etc. in her binder to the guests to look at. I tried to find them on CC but couldn't. Where they retired? Anybody have a scanned copy or made their own? I'm still quite new and still learning and I thought having those for people to look at would be wonderful!

Thanks,

Karen

She probably had the Product Display cards, which are on supply order.

Ah...Thanks, thats what they are. I was thinking those were going to be smaller than what she had.
Well, time to study up cause there isn't time to get them!Thanks!

1. What are the different product lines available in Pampered Chef?

There are currently five product lines offered by Pampered Chef: cookware, bakeware, cutlery, kitchen tools, and pantry items. Each product line is designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I use the product line flyers for my binder?

The product line flyers can be used as a reference guide for all the products in each line. You can organize them in a binder by product line for easy access and to keep track of the products you own and those you wish to purchase.

3. Are the product line flyers available in a digital format?

Yes, all of our product line flyers are available for download on our website. You can also request a digital copy from your Pampered Chef consultant. This allows you to easily access and print the flyers for your binder.

4. How often are the product line flyers updated?

The product line flyers are updated twice a year, in the spring and fall. This ensures that our customers have access to the most current and up-to-date information on our products.

5. Can I order products directly from the product line flyers?

No, the product line flyers are for informational purposes only. To purchase Pampered Chef products, you can contact your consultant or visit our website to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ltricarico
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8