• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fluffy Shaker Omelettes & Candy Corn Cordials Recipe | Food Network

In summary, the Shaker has a 2 cup capacity and is dishwasher safe. However, it is not suitable for hot liquids and features an adjustable lid for controlling the flow of ingredients. It can also be used for dry ingredients with its unique design.
chefcharity
I made omletes tonight using the shaker. They were very fluffy. I always add a little oregano, italian seasoning or rosemary to it. YUM!

But I was on foodnetwork.com and found this recipe below - it looks really good! If you like candy corn and vodka that is!

Candy Corn Cordials
Recipe courtesy Food Network Magazine
Prep Time: 5 min Inactive Prep Time: 3 hr 0 min Cook Time: -- Level:
Easy Serves:
2 drinks Ingredients
For the infused vodka:
1/2 cup candy corn
1 1/2 cups vodka
For the cordials:
2 ounces orange liqueur
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 large egg white
Candy corn, for garnish
Directions
Infuse the vodka: Combine the candy corn and vodka in an airtight container; set aside for at least 3 hours, then strain.

Make the cordials: Add 4 ounces of the candy corn vodka, the orange liqueur, lemon juice and egg white to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds. Strain into 2 chilled martini glasses and garnish with candy corn.

Photograph by by Levi Brown

Wow, that sounds like a unique and interesting drink! I've never thought of using candy corn to infuse vodka. I'll have to give it a try sometime. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your fluffy omelettes using the shaker. Adding herbs and seasonings is a great way to personalize your dish and make it even more delicious. As for the Candy Corn Cordials recipe, it definitely sounds like a unique and fun drink to try out. Thanks for sharing it with us! I'll have to give it a try myself. Happy cooking!

1. What is the capacity of the Shaker?

The Shaker has a 2 cup capacity, making it perfect for mixing and measuring ingredients for your favorite recipes.

2. Is the Shaker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Shaker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack for best results.

3. Can I use the Shaker for hot liquids?

No, the Shaker is not suitable for use with hot liquids. It is designed for cold drinks, dressings, and marinades.

4. How do I adjust the flow of the Shaker?

The Shaker features an adjustable lid that allows you to control the flow of ingredients. Simply twist the lid to choose between a fine or coarse pour.

5. Can I use the Shaker for dry ingredients?

Yes, the Shaker can be used for dry ingredients as well. Its unique design ensures that your ingredients are evenly distributed for perfectly mixed results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • missyciccolella
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies