• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing Broken Deep Dish Baker & Measure All Cup: Expert Tips

In summary, the conversation discusses two issues - a broken deep dish baker and a malfunctioning measure all cup. The speaker recommends contacting the 888# to look up the purchase information for the baker and advises against putting the measure all cup in the dishwasher, but shares a personal experience where it worked fine. The warning is that over time, the cup may become too loose if put in the dishwasher with heat, but one-time cleaning should not cause any problems.
mommylove_07
I have somebody that has a broken deep dish baker (the old style) and she is wanting to know what she can do? I have sent her an email asking if she remember when and who she bought it from or if she has the receipt? What do I do if she knows this or if she doesn't?

Also, know someone that has the measure all cup and they say that they cannot get it to work. They have ask the consultant they bought it from and she told her to stick it in the dishwasher. I told her not to do that and she has not done that? What can I do to help her?

PS Sarah if you read this, you were not the consultant. I know you would never tell anyone that but just wanted to tell you it was not you, so you knew.

Personally I would call HO. I know you are looking for probably a more "senior" PC consultant, but HO in my opinion has been helpful with that.

For the measure all cup - I have stuck one in the dishwasher for a customer. She brought it to me and it had some type of oil/stuff in it that made it stick like glue - I couldn't budge the thing - and in case I was wimpy, my DH couldn't either! I put it in the top rack of the dishwasher and ran it on a regular cycle without the heat dry. It freed it up and cleaned it and it works great - like new!The warning of the measure-all and the dishwasher is that over time with the heat, etc., the cup becomes to free and moves up and down loosely and doesn't have its snug fit. One time to fix a problem like above shouldn't hurt it.On the baker, have her call the 888#, they can look up her name and see when she purchased it.

I always tell other people not to put the measure all in the dishwasher, but I've done it myself..with two different ones several times a week for 6 years now. Never had a problem with them not fitting snugly. Of course, I never use the heated drying cycle in the dishwasher. I always run it on Air Dry Only.

Hello there,Thank you for reaching out about the broken deep dish baker and the measure all cup. I'm sorry to hear that your customer is having trouble with these products.If your customer knows when and where she purchased the deep dish baker, I would recommend contacting the consultant or the company directly to see if there is a warranty or replacement policy in place. If she does not have the receipt, she can still reach out to the consultant or the company to see if they can assist her.For the measure all cup, it is important to follow the care instructions provided with the product. Putting it in the dishwasher may cause damage. I would suggest having your customer contact the consultant she purchased it from or reaching out to the company for assistance. They may be able to provide troubleshooting tips or offer a replacement if needed.I'm glad to hear that I was not the consultant in question. I always strive to provide accurate and helpful information to my customers. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you or your customers.Best,

1. What is a Deep Dish Baker Broke?

A Deep Dish Baker Broke is a type of cooking dish made from stoneware, designed for baking deep dish recipes such as casseroles, lasagnas, and pies. It features a large, deep dish with high sides and can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill.

2. How do I use a Deep Dish Baker Broke?

To use a Deep Dish Baker Broke, first preheat your oven to the desired temperature. Then, prepare your recipe and place it inside the dish. You do not need to grease the dish, as the stoneware's natural non-stick properties will prevent food from sticking. Place the dish in the oven and bake according to your recipe's instructions.

3. Can I use a Deep Dish Baker Broke for other types of dishes?

Yes, you can use a Deep Dish Baker Broke for a variety of dishes, not just deep dish recipes. It can also be used for roasting vegetables, baking bread, and even for serving salads or desserts. Its versatility makes it a great addition to any kitchen.

4. How do I clean a Deep Dish Baker Broke?

Cleaning a Deep Dish Baker Broke is simple and easy. Allow the dish to cool down before cleaning. Then, use warm water and a mild dish soap to wash the dish. You can also use a nylon scrub brush or scraper to remove any stuck-on food. Do not use metal utensils or harsh cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware. Allow the dish to air dry or dry it with a soft cloth before storing.

5. Is a Deep Dish Baker Broke safe to use?

Yes, a Deep Dish Baker Broke is safe to use. It is made from high-quality stoneware that is lead-free and safe for food. The stoneware is also resistant to thermal shock, meaning it can withstand extreme temperature changes without cracking. However, it is always important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use and care of the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AmaraJ
  • pcmom2abm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • rennea