• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show in 3 Months Tonight.

In summary, you can still book a show without a date within 3 months and our consultants will help you find the perfect date and time. Hosting a first show within 3 months allows you to take advantage of special bonuses. There is no minimum or maximum number of guests required for a first show in 3 months and you can still earn host rewards. If you need to reschedule your first show within 3 months, we will work with you to find a new date.
aried
Gold Member
Had surgery at the end of December and lost my motivation. Have my first show tonight in 3 months and hope I get some bookings!

Good luck and stay positive and I'm sure you'll be getting those bookings.

Good luck! Have fun and get to know the guests--make connections and be sure to do a Full service Check out!

I'm in a similar situation. I haven't had a cooking show since the first of December. Had one scheduled for January and the host had to reschedule. Was supposed to do it in February and she rescheduled it for a week later, then couldn't reach her so I cancelled it. My next cooking show isn't until the 26th of this month and I'm feeling pretty rusty!I'm sure you will do great and have a fun party with lots of sales, bookings and even a recruit or two! Let us hear how it went.

I'm so glad to hear I'm not alone! I'm doing my first cooking show since the beginning of November on March 26. I'm frustrated it's been this long, and hoping I can generate some bookings off of this show to keep it from going that long again!Good luck to you!

I feel the pain. In the last 14 months, I've had 4 cooking shows. Two of them were "flops"- one had no-shows for guests (it was a summer weekend), and the other (same host) was in December on a snowy-night in NC- where folks don't drive on snow much. There were 3 people w/host...and that's because they lived right there.So yes- WHEN I do go out...it's like the first show all over! :D

Related to First Show in 3 Months Tonight.

1. Can I still book a show if I don't have a date within 3 months?

Yes, you can absolutely book a show even if you don't have a date within the next 3 months. Our consultants are trained to help you find the perfect date and time that works for you and your guests.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a first show within 3 months?

Hosting a first show within 3 months allows you to take advantage of our special first show bonuses. This includes free products, discounts, and other perks that are only available for first shows.

3. Do I need to have a certain number of guests for a first show in 3 months?

No, there is no minimum or maximum number of guests required for a first show in 3 months. We encourage our hosts to invite as many people as they feel comfortable with, and our consultants will work with you to ensure a successful and enjoyable event.

4. Can I still earn host rewards for a first show in 3 months?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a first show in 3 months. Our host rewards program is available for all shows, regardless of when they are booked.

5. What if I need to reschedule my first show within 3 months?

If you need to reschedule your first show within 3 months, just let us know and we can work with you to find a new date that works for everyone. We understand that things come up and we want to ensure that your first show is a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • VanessaNorthcutt