• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Recruit Submitted a Show - Team Leader Here I Come!

So glad you are both starting off on the right foot! This is going to be a great year for you both!
Careyann
Gold Member
My very first recruit submitted her first show yesterday!!! It was for $502.00 so she is now active, question - am I officially a SR. Consultant or does she have to actually qualify before I get the title and any pay for her?

More good news is I have another prospect having a show in 2 weeks and may be signing by June 1st!! Team leader here I come!!!
:love:

You get the title as soon as she's active! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go!!!! And, congrats to your new consultant for starting her own business!

Congrats Ms. Senior Consultant. Just as stated above, you promote as soon as she submits!

Looking forward to congratulating you again when your next lead signs!

Kudos!

Thanks!!! I'm so excited! I am even commited to national conference, bought the plane ticket the other night. I figure as long as things are going so well, I need to go and experience that part and maybe it will help keep my momentum rolling! Just need to figure out where I am staying and roommates to help with the cost and I can breathe easy that it's all happening!!!

Congratulations! It's a pleasure to be able to help someone else succeed.

I just saw this. Congratulations!!!You will get "paid as" a Sr. Consultant for May, but will not officially take the title until the 1st. It's usually around the 8th when the title change shows up on Consultant Connection. ;)

Just closed my 2nd recruits show last night, she ended up with a little over $500 in sales, she wanted to use the $40 kit credit, so I submitted $300 of it to use the credit and she is going to put in the other $200 as her first show. Anybody know how soon after submitting the show can she put in her agreement? We plan on getting together tomorrow night to submit the agreement. Am I right in thinking as soon as she gets her welcome email from HO that she can submit her show? Will that be another day?

So excited that makes me a Team leader this month as long as my other girl submits and I know she will! And I sent info to a lady last week who did an online order and wanted info about become a consultant! I have one more who is waiting to possibly sign in the fall - if that happens --- Toronto - here I come!!!!

Careyann said:
Just closed my 2nd recruits show last night, she ended up with a little over $500 in sales, she wanted to use the $40 kit credit, so I submitted $300 of it to use the credit and she is going to put in the other $200 as her first show. Anybody know how soon after submitting the show can she put in her agreement? We plan on getting together tomorrow night to submit the agreement. Am I right in thinking as soon as she gets her welcome email from HO that she can submit her show? Will that be another day?

So excited that makes me a Team leader this month as long as my other girl submits and I know she will! And I sent info to a lady last week who did an online order and wanted info about become a consultant! I have one more who is waiting to possibly sign in the fall - if that happens --- Toronto - here I come!!!!

Congratulations! You are off to a great start as a Team Leader!

One thing though....did you know that with a $300 show, you can only get a $20 Kit Credit? The show has to be at least $400 for the $40 kit credit....

No, she had $40 in free product for her $300 dollar show....are you maybe looking at a catalog show?

Careyann said:
No, she had $40 in free product for her $300 dollar show....are you maybe looking at a catalog show?
Unless it's something that has recently changed, the policy has been that for a show of less than $400, you can use the $20 kit credit, and for shows of $400 or more, you can use $20 or $40.

Anyone else know for sure? I haven't had anyone take a kit credit lately, but I have someone using it this month....

Congrats Careyann!! That's awesome.

Careyann is correct, she can apply the Full FPV ($40) towards her kit credit. I've done it a couple of times before.

And yes, the credit should show up within 24 hours, though lately it's been as quickly as 2 hours after submitting. Within 24 hours of submitting her agreement, she'll receive her welcome letter and be ready to submit her own show.

You can download P3 onto her computer once she signs into CC.

Kudos!!

Congratulations Caryann!

What is "First Recruit Submitted a Show - Team Leader Here I Come!"?

"First Recruit Submitted a Show - Team Leader Here I Come!" is a phrase commonly used in network marketing to celebrate the first recruit or team member who successfully submitted a sales show or reached a sales goal.

Why is the first recruit submission important?

The first recruit submission is important because it marks a significant milestone in a network marketer's journey. It shows that they have successfully recruited someone and that their business is growing. It also means that they are one step closer to becoming a team leader and achieving higher levels of success in their business.

What does it mean to be a team leader?

In network marketing, a team leader is someone who has successfully built a team of other network marketers and is responsible for leading and training them. Team leaders often have higher sales goals and can earn additional bonuses and commissions based on the success of their team members.

How can I become a team leader?

To become a team leader, you need to consistently grow your business and recruit new team members. This can be done by effectively promoting and selling the products or services offered by your network marketing company, and by actively seeking out and recruiting new team members.

What are the benefits of becoming a team leader?

Becoming a team leader can bring many benefits, such as increased income potential, recognition and prestige within your network marketing company, and the opportunity to develop leadership skills. Additionally, as a team leader, you may have access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business and support your team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies