• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Fundraiser at Senior Citizen Center: Tips and Tricks from a First-Timer!

Remember, the most important thing is to create a positive and enjoyable experience for the senior citizens. In summary, make sure to focus on the experience, use digital catalogs, have a sign-up sheet, offer a special deal, and don't stress about the number of catalogs. Best of luck!
ChefDella
i am doing my first fundraiser this morning at a senior citizen center, i am really not sure how to go about this,i'm not doing a demo so to speak because this will be right after there lunch. i basically plan on setting up some stuff for them to play with. however my concern is my catalogs. i really don't have alot of them, so i can't afford to have too many out at one time, because i have a show on saturday plus i have a catalog show i need to get ready for. any advise on any of this would be appreciated.

thanks
Deborah

give out recipe cards with your info on it.

OR mini catalogs if you have them

edit---and if someone asks for a catalog get their information to follow up

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Deborah,Congratulations on your first fundraiser! It's great that you're taking the initiative to raise money for a good cause. Here are a few suggestions for your event:1. Focus on the experience: Since you won't be doing a demo, make sure to create a fun and engaging atmosphere for the senior citizens. Set up different stations with games, puzzles, or other activities that they can enjoy. This will make the event more memorable and encourage them to participate.2. Use digital catalogs: Instead of physical catalogs, consider using digital versions that can be accessed on tablets or laptops. This way, you won't have to worry about printing and distributing physical copies, and it's also more environmentally friendly.3. Have a sign-up sheet: Set up a sign-up sheet where the seniors can leave their contact information if they're interested in purchasing from your catalog. This way, you can follow up with them after the event and send them a catalog if they're interested.4. Offer a special deal: To make the event more enticing, consider offering a special deal or discount for those who make a purchase during the event. This will encourage them to browse through your catalog and potentially make a purchase.5. Don't stress about the number of catalogs: It's understandable that you don't have a lot of catalogs, but don't let that stress you out. You can always rotate them out throughout the event and have a few on display at a time. You can also offer to take orders for those who are interested in purchasing but don't have a catalog on hand.I hope these suggestions help you with your fundraiser. Good luck and have fun!

Related to First Fundraiser at Senior Citizen Center: Tips and Tricks from a First-Timer!

1. How do I choose the right products for a fundraiser at a senior citizen center?

When choosing products for a senior citizen center fundraiser, it's important to consider the needs and preferences of the seniors. Look for products that are easy to use, offer practical benefits, and are affordable. Some popular choices for senior fundraisers include kitchen gadgets, cookware, and food items.

2. What are some tips for setting up a successful fundraiser at a senior citizen center?

First and foremost, make sure to communicate clearly with the senior center staff and residents to ensure everyone is on the same page. Create eye-catching displays to showcase your products and make sure to have plenty of samples available. Consider offering special deals or discounts for seniors and make the ordering process as simple as possible.

3. How can I make sure the fundraiser is accessible for seniors with disabilities?

Be sure to choose products that are easy to use and require minimal physical effort. Consider setting up a designated area for seniors with disabilities to browse and purchase products comfortably. It's also important to have clear signage and offer assistance if needed.

4. What are some creative ways to promote the fundraiser to seniors?

Try hosting a fun and interactive cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products to get seniors excited about the fundraiser. You can also create flyers, posters, and social media posts to spread the word. Additionally, consider partnering with the senior center to include the fundraiser in their newsletter or calendar of events.

5. How can I ensure a successful and profitable fundraiser at a senior citizen center?

In addition to choosing the right products and promoting the fundraiser effectively, it's important to have a clear goal in mind and stay organized. Set a fundraising goal and track your progress throughout the event. Also, make sure to follow up with customers after the fundraiser to thank them and encourage future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefDella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • ela220022