• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Allergy-Friendly Recipes to Demo at a Show

In summary, we offer a variety of allergy-friendly recipes that cater to specific allergies such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free. These recipes are easy to make and require minimal ingredients, making them convenient for those with dietary restrictions. Our recipes cover all types of meals, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, and are adaptable for any mealtime. Additionally, we have plenty of kid-friendly options and recipes suitable for entertaining guests.
freddydress
Gold Member
I have a host who has an allergy to soy, so I am wondering what to suggest that I demo at her show. Soy is in almost everything we eat so I feel rather limited. Any suggestions?

Try and select a recipe that has as many whole foods in it as possible. In other words, nothing processed-Pillsbury crusts for example. Check out the "Spin on Salads" cookbook. I was just looking at the Georgia Peach and Chicken salad. You can serve it with cornbread, but again, maybe from scratch ahead of time just to avoid anything added to mixes or store bought. I'm sure your host can guide you.
Jessica

What a great idea! Thank you so much!

No problem! We don't have any food allergies in our family, but having been a teacher for many years, I'm really senstive to making sure everyone stays healthy. Good luck!
Jessica

Another thought...ask the Host "What are your favorite ''allergy safe" recipes?

Pick one to make that you can make for the cooking show that guests will enjoy. Dessert, perhaps?

Show it off in the trifle bowl, on SA, etc. Use PC :love: tools and study ways to make it quicker/easier to prepare--

Related to Finding Allergy-Friendly Recipes to Demo at a Show

1. Can you provide allergy-friendly recipes for specific allergies?

Yes, we have a variety of allergy-friendly recipes that cater to specific allergies such as gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, and more. You can find these recipes on our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

2. Are the allergy-friendly recipes easy to make?

Yes, our allergy-friendly recipes are designed to be easy to make and require minimal ingredients. We understand the importance of convenience and simplicity, especially for those with dietary restrictions.

3. Can I find allergy-friendly recipes for all types of meals?

Absolutely! We have a wide range of allergy-friendly recipes for all types of meals, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. Our recipes are versatile and can be adapted to fit any mealtime.

4. Do you have any allergy-friendly recipes that are also kid-friendly?

Yes, we have plenty of allergy-friendly recipes that are not only safe for kids but also delicious and fun to make. From allergy-friendly pancakes to dairy-free mac and cheese, we have options that the whole family will love.

5. Can I find allergy-friendly recipes that are suitable for entertaining guests?

Absolutely! Our allergy-friendly recipes are perfect for entertaining guests. We have options for appetizers, main dishes, and desserts that will impress your guests and accommodate any dietary restrictions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking with Nicole
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Cooking with Nicole
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PCBakerGirl