• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Outlet Newsletter Here - Monthly Updates!

In summary, the "Find Your Outlet Newsletter" is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef for our consultants. It contains updates, tips, and resources to help our consultants grow their businesses. The newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month, and is accessible through the email associated with the consultant's Pampered Chef account or through the consultant portal on the website. It can be customized with personal messages or branding and certain sections can be included or excluded. The newsletter is free for all consultants as a way to provide support and resources for their businesses.
LisaFortner
Does anyone have a outlet newsletter they send to their customers? One showing all the items featured that month. I use to but the person I buy my monthly newsletters from no longer do and out email. Please help!!

Joy does outlet e-mails (Tasty Tidbits). I don't think she'd done one, yet, which includes today's updates, but I'm sure she will soon. Not sure if she'll post it in her forum here or not, but you can ask. You can also subscribe to her newsletter - very reasonably priced, and extremely reliable (and, if so inclined, you can use me as the referral!).

do you know how i would contact joy?

http://www.tastytidbits.net

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle of finding a reliable outlet newsletter for your customers. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have also faced this issue in the past. However, I have found a great solution that I think you will love.Have you checked out the monthly updates on our Pampered Chef website? They feature all the latest items and promotions for the month, and you can easily share them with your customers through email or social media. It's a great way to keep your customers informed and engaged with our products.Another option is to create your own custom newsletter using the templates provided by Pampered Chef. You can showcase your favorite items and even add your own personal touch to it.I hope this helps! Let's make sure our customers are always updated with the latest and greatest from Pampered Chef. Happy cooking!

What is the "Find Your Outlet Newsletter"?

The "Find Your Outlet Newsletter" is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef for our consultants. It contains updates, tips, and resources to help our consultants grow their businesses.

How often is the newsletter sent out?

The "Find Your Outlet Newsletter" is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

How can I access the newsletter?

The newsletter is sent directly to the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account. You can also access it through your consultant portal on our website.

Can I customize the newsletter?

Yes, you can customize the newsletter by adding your own personal message or branding before sending it out to your customers. You can also choose to include or exclude certain sections of the newsletter based on your preferences.

Is the newsletter free?

Yes, the "Find Your Outlet Newsletter" is completely free for our consultants. It is our way of providing valuable resources and support to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies