• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Pink Items for Your Guest at 72764: Iso and Pricing Available!

In summary, at 72764, you can purchase a variety of pink kitchen and cooking items such as spatulas, mixing bowls, cutting boards, and more. The pricing for all items is available on the Pampered Chef website and you can also contact your consultant for more information. Currently, there are no special deals or discounts for the pink items at 72764, but you may find some discounted items on the clearance section. The pink items at 72764 can be purchased as a gift for someone by adding them to your cart and entering the recipient's information at checkout. Many of the pink items are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to check the product description or contact your consultant for specific care instructions.
dollfangs
Silver Member
I have a guest who is crazy about Pink and would like any pink items I can find her. My zip is 72764. Please let me know what you have and how much you will take for it including shipping to my zip. Thanks in advance

I have the Help Whip Clips from last year (or was it the year before?) and the Pink Mini-Measure-All Cup

I have the pink scraper, still in package.

dannyzmom said:
I have the Help Whip Clips from last year (or was it the year before?) and the Pink Mini-Measure-All Cup
Clips were the year before, they were offered during my bridal shower which was two years ago.

I have some mini measuring cups & scrapers

Make sure you get her to host a show in May for HWC! She can earn lots of free products and get the HWC products too (for a fee)...

Does anyone have an extra set of the HWC bowls (from last year I think) you would be willing to sell? I've found them on Ebay but would hate to buy them there...seems unethical. ;) I have the silver caddy so I'm just looking for the bowls. Now I'm kicking myself for staying away from PC for a couple of years since I love the HWC products from '06 & '07.:cry:

Last edited:
pink ribbon stencilsI have a few sets of these.

Karla

Related to Find the Perfect Pink Items for Your Guest at 72764: Iso and Pricing Available!

1. What types of pink items are available for purchase at 72764?

At 72764, you can find a variety of pink kitchen and cooking items such as spatulas, mixing bowls, cutting boards, and more.

2. Can I see the pricing for the pink items at 72764?

Yes, the pricing for all items at 72764 is available on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your consultant for more information.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for the pink items at 72764?

Currently, there are no special deals or discounts for the pink items at 72764. However, you may be able to find some discounted items on our clearance section.

4. Can I purchase the pink items at 72764 as a gift for someone?

Yes, you can purchase the pink items at 72764 as a gift for someone. Simply add the desired items to your cart and enter the recipient's information at checkout.

5. Are there any pink items at 72764 that are dishwasher safe?

Yes, many of the pink items at 72764 are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the product description or contacting your consultant for specific care instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • ChefLAM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
peortega
  • Stephanie78