• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Iso Small Cookware Bag for Sale - Limited Time Offer

In summary, the Iso Small Cookware Bag is a 14 inch long, 8 inch wide, and 5 inch deep bag made of durable, water-resistant nylon material with a protective foam lining. It has adjustable dividers inside to fit 4-6 pieces of cookware and is not machine washable. This limited time offer is perfect for storing and transporting your cookware.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Does anyone have one of the small cookware bags for sale? These are the ones that were an incentive a while back, my recruit is looking for one.

You can buy them on a supply order. you get one large and one small.

Those are the padded envelopes. I'm talking about the cloth ones with the drawstring on them.

Oh! You're right. Sorry.

Not a problem! But she is also ordering those because she saw my DCB in one last night and my large bamboo platter in the other.

I keep the new Cool and serve in the large one.

Related to Find the Perfect Iso Small Cookware Bag for Sale - Limited Time Offer

What is the size of the Iso Small Cookware Bag?

The Iso Small Cookware Bag measures approximately 14 inches long by 8 inches wide by 5 inches deep, making it the perfect size for storing and transporting your cookware.

What materials is the Iso Small Cookware Bag made of?

The Iso Small Cookware Bag is made of durable, water-resistant nylon material. The inside is lined with a protective foam to keep your cookware safe and secure.

Can I fit multiple pieces of cookware in the Iso Small Cookware Bag?

Yes, the Iso Small Cookware Bag has adjustable dividers inside that allow you to customize the compartments to fit your specific cookware pieces. It can hold up to 4-6 pieces of cookware depending on their size.

Is the Iso Small Cookware Bag machine washable?

No, we recommend spot cleaning the Iso Small Cookware Bag with a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not put it in the washing machine as it could damage the material and foam lining.

Is this a limited time offer for the Iso Small Cookware Bag?

Yes, this offer for the Iso Small Cookware Bag is only available for a limited time. Don't miss out on the opportunity to get this convenient and stylish bag for your cookware!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amairead
  • kristina16marie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • amairead