• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Catalog Tote for Pampered Chef with LTB - Shop Now!

In summary, the catalog tote measures 14.5 inches in width, 9.5 inches in depth, and 12 inches in height. It is made of durable canvas material with reinforced stitching and handles. The tote can be personalized with a name or logo for an additional fee. It can hold up to 10 catalogs and is machine washable on a gentle cycle, with air drying recommended.
ChefJessica95765
looking to buy a catalog tote, or any tote to display Pampered Chef.

Please offer!

There is a catalog tote on Supply order in P3.

I have the one from conference last year. I don't remember what I was asking for it, you can look up my thread in the market place.

Hello! Merrill Corp. has one that I got last year for $8.25. Sporty. Even holds two water bottles.

Cheryl

What is the size of the catalog tote?

The catalog tote measures 14.5 inches in width, 9.5 inches in depth, and 12 inches in height.

What materials is the tote made of?

The tote is made of durable canvas material, with reinforced stitching and handles for added strength.

Can I customize the tote with my name or logo?

Yes, you can personalize the tote with your name or logo for an additional fee. Simply select the "personalization" option at checkout.

How many catalogs can the tote hold?

The tote can comfortably hold up to 10 catalogs, depending on their size and thickness.

Is the tote machine washable?

Yes, the tote is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to preserve the integrity of the material and any personalization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kara
  • TheCookingDoctor
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • darlinclem
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies