• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Old Sb Pre-F/W 05 - Unload Extra Ones with Seasoned Cheffers

In summary, to find old SB pre-F/W 05 products, you can reach out to seasoned Cheffers in your network, search on online marketplaces, or contact Pampered Chef directly. You can also unload your extra old SB pre-F/W 05 products with seasoned Cheffers, which can benefit both parties by making some extra money and helping fellow Cheffers complete their collections. There are no restrictions on unloading or buying old SB pre-F/W 05 products with seasoned Cheffers, but it's important to ensure the products are in good condition and accurately described.
Swirl
any one dated before f/w 05. I thought maybe some of you seasoned cheffers would have extra ones to unload?!

I do, I think , is it with those shrimp cakes

I have tons - which ones specifically are you looking for?

Does anyone know how much postage is required for a sb cookbook?

jtjacaldwell said:
Does anyone know how much postage is required for a sb cookbook?
I believe it's $0.87. Weigh it and go online to the USPS calculator or take on the the post office and they will tell you. Then you can tell us the "for sure" cost.

I have a bunch of the older ones, I pick them up at Thrift Shops, garage sales ect. My oldest is from 1996. Any one in particular you are looking for or a particular recipe?

I want to purchase any from before f/w 05'. Just trying to collect as many as I can. If you have extras I would love to buy one of each season you have.

Related to Find Old Sb Pre-F/W 05 - Unload Extra Ones with Seasoned Cheffers

1. How can I find old SB pre-F/W 05 products?

To find old SB pre-F/W 05 products, you can try reaching out to seasoned Cheffers in your network or searching on online marketplaces like eBay or Facebook Marketplace. You can also try contacting Pampered Chef directly to see if they have any leftover inventory.

2. Can I unload extra old SB pre-F/W 05 products with seasoned Cheffers?

Yes, you can definitely try unloading your extra old SB pre-F/W 05 products with seasoned Cheffers. Many seasoned Cheffers love collecting vintage Pampered Chef products and may be interested in purchasing them from you.

3. What is the benefit of unloading extra old SB pre-F/W 05 products with seasoned Cheffers?

The benefit of unloading your extra old SB pre-F/W 05 products with seasoned Cheffers is that you can make some extra money and also help fellow Cheffers complete their collections. It's a win-win situation for both parties.

4. Are there any restrictions on unloading old SB pre-F/W 05 products with seasoned Cheffers?

No, there are no restrictions on unloading old SB pre-F/W 05 products with seasoned Cheffers. However, it's always a good idea to make sure that the products are in good condition and accurately described to avoid any issues with the transaction.

5. Can I buy old SB pre-F/W 05 products from seasoned Cheffers?

Yes, you can definitely buy old SB pre-F/W 05 products from seasoned Cheffers. As mentioned earlier, many seasoned Cheffers collect vintage Pampered Chef products and may have the specific items you are looking for. Just make sure to negotiate a fair price and ensure the products are in good condition before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Rosebud
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rosebud
  • aksusan