• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fight Like a Girl T-Shirts and Other Supplies

In summary, Ann added a black long-sleeve shirt and a penny to the Fight Like a Girl store to make them even dollar amounts. She also curved the lettering on the logo and added a long-sleeve option. The shirts look great and will be available for a few weeks.
tlennhoff
I had asked Ann to do a few items on cafepress for us based on something MeesMom3 is doing for her group. Ann came through as always. I have asked her to add a black long-sleeve shirt for us. Check it out. As always Ann makes no money from the store she does this as a service to us - aren't we lucky to have someone like that on our team?

chefann said:
Tasha and MeesMom3--

I put together a separate storefront for your logo stuff. "fightlikeagirl" was already taken at Cafe Press, so I used "fight4cure".

And I curved the lettering on your logo so it looks a little more professional. :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!

I LOVE them TOO!! Thanks Ann!!!:D

tlennhoff said:
As always Ann makes no money from the store she does this as a service to us - aren't we lucky to have someone like that on our team?
That's not quite accurate. I added a penny to the items in the Fight Like a Girl store to make them even dollar amounts. Like I plan on getting rich from those pennies. :D
I just added a couple of long-sleeve options.

And just in case anyone was wondering, Cafe Press doesn't offer back printing on dark shirts, which is why the "big" logo is on the front of the dark items. But on the light things, I put just the ribbon on the front (pocket area) and the big logo on the back.

And thanks for the Kudos, but it really wasn't a lot of work. The hardest part is having to use 2 programs to make the logos (I don't have a real graphics program here at work).

Ann

The shirt looks great. When I gave my local t-shirt company the slogan, she curved it as well. I like the curve better too. Also, I LOVE THE Apron! I'm glad you were able to put that together so that everyone can get this shirt. I know not everyone can order from my local t-shirt place!

The shirts look GREAT!! How long will they be available? I want one but it will be a few weeks before I have the extra money.

I don't plan on deleting the store anytime soon. I'll probably just leave it up forever. That's one reason I created a new one instead of putting the items in my "standard" store.

I love them they look great!! I alos would like to order several but I haveto wait till after vacation!!

heather

This is wonderful. Thanks MeesMom3 for the idea and initial design. Thanks cheffann for setting up a store. I love it. I got the black long sleeve shirt and the apron since I did not get the HWC one. I love this forum. Someone mentions and idea and we all go crazy and find ways to incorporate it.

Ann, I don't think you are going to get rich on those pennies but you could always add them to donations for one of your HWC shows if you start feeling guilty. :rolleyes: :p

tlennhoff said:
Ann, I don't think you are going to get rich on those pennies but you could always add them to donations for one of your HWC shows if you start feeling guilty. :rolleyes: :p
Which was what I was planning to do.... great minds think alike. :)

Related to Fight Like a Girl T-Shirts and Other Supplies

1. What is the purpose of the "Fight Like a Girl" t-shirts and supplies?

The "Fight Like a Girl" t-shirts and supplies are designed to empower and support women in their fight against any challenges they may face, whether it be a health issue, personal struggle, or societal inequality.

2. Are the t-shirts and supplies only for women?

No, the "Fight Like a Girl" t-shirts and supplies are for anyone who wants to show their support for women and their strength. Men, women, and children can all wear and use these items.

3. Where can I purchase the "Fight Like a Girl" t-shirts and supplies?

You can purchase the "Fight Like a Girl" t-shirts and supplies through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them at select retail stores and fundraising events.

4. Can I customize the design of the t-shirts and supplies?

Yes, there are options for customization available for certain items. You can choose from different colors, sizes, and even add your own personal message or logo to the design.

5. How do the "Fight Like a Girl" t-shirts and supplies give back to the community?

A portion of the proceeds from the sales of these items goes towards supporting organizations and charities that empower and support women. Pampered Chef also partners with these organizations to provide resources and support to those in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
texaschef
  • tlennhoff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • DebbieJ