• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheap 2X White/Blue Trim T-Shirt - $5 Total!

In summary, the white/blue trim t-shirt is made of 100% cotton and is available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large. The $5 price is for one t-shirt, but there is a special offer for two t-shirts at $8. The t-shirt comes with a white body and blue trim, and it is machine washable on a low heat setting. Other t-shirts with different color combinations are also available.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
I have a 2X short sleeve white with blue trim and blue logo t-shirt that I am willing to give to someone for super cheap. It's a little dingy (definitely been worn) which is why I don't want much for it. All I'm asking is $2.00 to cover the paypal fees, gas to the post office and the envelope + shipping. I'm guessing I can send it first class (unless you want it to come priority) so I'm thinking would be $5ish total. If you are interested, let me know!

Re: Logowearjust emailed you :)

Related to Cheap 2X White/Blue Trim T-Shirt - $5 Total!

What is the material of the white/blue trim t-shirt?

The t-shirt is made of a soft and comfortable 100% cotton material.

Is the $5 price for one t-shirt or for a set?

The $5 price is for one t-shirt. However, there is a special offer where you can purchase two t-shirts for $8.

What sizes are available for the white/blue trim t-shirt?

The t-shirt is available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large.

Can I choose the color of the trim on the t-shirt?

No, the t-shirt comes with a white body and blue trim. However, we do offer other t-shirts with different color combinations.

Is the t-shirt machine washable?

Yes, the t-shirt is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and drying it on a low heat setting to preserve the color and shape.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lvanderw
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • jillzpampchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • pckelly