• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Festival to Fabulous: My 5th Year of Pampered Chef Success!

In summary, the conversation was about a festival where the participants sell products from direct sales companies like Pampered Chef. The person has been participating for 5 years, but this year there were three other Pampered Chef consultants at the festival. Despite having the best booth, they lost potential business due to the organizers not being upfront about the number of consultants allowed. However, they did get some solid booking leads and now have a full schedule for May. They also had good weather during the festival. Some suggest formally complaining to the organizers for compensation.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Festival - fair?So I have taken part in this festival for 5 years now. The rule has always been one of any direct sale company - Pampered Chef, Tupperware, Creative Memories... I put my name in as soon as registration opens to assure I am that person.

I just got back from the festival and there were THREE Pampered Chef consultants! The worse part was that I was in the middle so which ever way people came they would pass another consultant before me. I saw and heard many people say "another PC" and not even stop. Friends told me that I had the best booth - the most products, information, setup and a tent - but think of the business I lost because of the organizers basically lying to us. :cry:This fest cost $75 which is up quite a bit from last year too. :yuck:

The good thing is that I did get some solid booking leads - 6-7 definite bookings (5 are on the calendar already). A few said they might want info about the business but no one wanted to talk about it.

My May is now full (3 from this fest) and this is the first time in a YEAR that I have had more than 6 shows scheduled in a month. Prior to that I had 10 scheduled every month and did 6-7. I now have 12 on the books in May. :party:

So all the whining aside, it was a good day after all! AND the predicted rain waited until I got home and unloaded the car. It was a beautiful sunny day the entire time I was there! God is good! :cool:

Sad to hear about the event planners not being up-front...but kudos on getting those bookings! More kudos on a full May!! Yippee!

I would formally complain to the organizers, ask for my money back and ask for a guarantee that I would be the ONLY PC consultant there next year. That is ridiculous!

cmdtrgd said:
I would formally complain to the organizers, ask for my money back and ask for a guarantee that I would be the ONLY PC consultant there next year. That is ridiculous!

I agree with Kate... even with the success, it might be worth asking for some compensation...

testing testing

It worked :p

Related to Festival to Fabulous: My 5th Year of Pampered Chef Success!

1. How did you get started with Pampered Chef?

I first heard about Pampered Chef from a friend who hosted a party. I loved the products and decided to join as a consultant to get a discount on my own purchases.

2. What do you attribute to your success in your 5th year with Pampered Chef?

I believe my success comes from consistently hosting parties, building relationships with my customers, and always being open to trying new products and techniques.

3. What are some of your favorite products from Pampered Chef?

There are so many great products, but some of my favorites include the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Garlic Press. They make cooking and meal prep so much easier and more efficient.

4. How do you balance your Pampered Chef business with your personal life?

It can be challenging at times, but I make sure to set boundaries and prioritize my time. I also have a supportive team and family who help me out when needed.

5. What advice do you have for someone considering joining Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to just go for it! The products are amazing and the community of consultants is incredibly supportive. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
kam