• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling Overlooked? Discover the Truth About Pampered Chef Parties Now!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the struggle of maintaining a successful Pampered Chef business. People are dreading hearing from the speaker, who feels like their friends and family are over Pampered Chef. The speaker has only had a few successful shows and is seeking advice on how to get new leads and expand their customer base. They also discuss the 3-month rule in this business and the importance of host coaching. The speaker expresses concern over appearing too eager or pushy when talking about Pampered Chef to new people. Overall, the conversation highlights the challenges and ups and downs of running a Pampered Chef business.
melaniepc
people are dreading hearing from you now? I feel like my friends and family are just over Pampered Chef. I havent done that much either. I did a grand opening show and only two people showed up. My sister had a party and it was mostly our family that showed up.. and I sent out one newsletter.

We have all been there! I see that you have 4 as your number of shows! Ask your family for referrals and let them know it is because you want to not have to always depend on them for parties, orders, etc.

There are many other things happening right now too. This time of year people are thinking about getting that last vacation in and soon you will hear school supplies and cloths. This is one of the tougher times of year, however, it is not an impossible time of year.

Sign up for a table at a fair or craft fair or something. You will not sell too much but you WILL get new leads. Ask your upline how to set something like this up and how to succeed at getting new leads at an event such as this.

Remember the 3 month rule. Whatever you do today in your business will come to fruition in 3 months. This business is like gravity. It's there, but you just can't see it in action all of the time!

People are not saying no to you personally, but are saying no, not right now.
Also, phone and/or personal contact will yeild you faster results. Flyers and newsletters are less likely to yield as much to your business.

One of the most important pieces of host coaching for your first few shows is asking your hosts to invites people that YOU DON'T KNOW. Does your sister have friends or co-workers or neighbors that might be willing to host?

I feel this way sometime myself b/c a lot of my host are repeat host and have the same guest. I have a new host next week and I am so excited to hopefully get some more new ones from it!!

God has really blessed me though b/c so many of my repeat host are what has kept me in the business!

i've only been doing this since june and i too feel like i'm already getting dodged! i just hope i can find a way to keep the momentum i have built so that when i have my baby i don't have to take the leave and start completly over.

well my sister is having a hard time now, my nephew is sick and they dont know what is wrong.. so I dont want to bug her anymore. my mother in law is thinking of joining PC so I think she is saving stuff for herself ( which I am fine with)

I just am hoping the new products will peak interst in some people.

I feel that way too right now.. I haven't made enough contacts to feel like I have much of a customer base... I'm going to try with the fall season with more contacts and having myself more organized. I feel like my family is tired of me as well and my Mom and Sister have never showed much support if any. Even my Dad told me that he's tired of paying for me to stay active, which couldn't be further from the truth.
I think sometimes when people are busy they tend to forget and because it's not their business it's not of any priority. (not that it should be) Maybe once school is back in session and people have to keep a tighter schedule they will be more willing to a night out at a cooking show.

Try to remember that this is probably more about your perception than their reaction. Otherwise, make sure you aren't always bringing PC up first. (Always be open to discussing it, though.)

I know I'm struggling with trying to meet new people and having the opportunity to share the business. I'm afraid people will think I'm a fake, or only care about meeting them so I can get business. I don't want to come off too eager to talk about PC cause then they may feel I'm soliciting. I'm new, so haven't had much practice at things to make it seem to flow naturally in a conversation.

babywings76 said:
I know I'm struggling with trying to meet new people and having the opportunity to share the business. I'm afraid people will think I'm a fake, or only care about meeting them so I can get business. I don't want to come off too eager to talk about PC cause then they may feel I'm soliciting. I'm new, so haven't had much practice at things to make it seem to flow naturally in a conversation.

I'm still facing this.. even after a year of trying with my business.. I think once you get a lot of contacts/customers established it's GOT to get easier, when you're more confident I suppose.

don't give up. that's all I'm going to say!

Definitely don't give up! I took some time this past year to focus on school and work and there were a few times I was afraid I would go inactive, however God provided for me and I would get a random call with a very large order or a referral would call about a show. It will happen, it may just take some time. I found I also really wasn't taking to everyone I knew. Work on it and it will come. Good luck!

I woudl also suggest to re-work your list of 100. Sometimes when I get in a slump, I revisit and rework my list of 100, because I am always meeting new people. It is easy to get tunnel vision on your business, and just work with the same groups.

Related to Feeling Overlooked? Discover the Truth About Pampered Chef Parties Now!

1. What is a Pampered Chef party?

A Pampered Chef party is a cooking demonstration and sales event hosted by a consultant from the Pampered Chef company. The consultant will showcase and sell various kitchen tools and products to attendees.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either contact a consultant directly or go through the company's website. The consultant will work with you to set a date and time, invite guests, and plan the menu for the event.

3. What happens at a Pampered Chef party?

At a Pampered Chef party, the consultant will demonstrate how to use various kitchen tools and products to prepare a meal or dish. Guests will have the opportunity to purchase any products they are interested in.

4. Is there a cost to attend a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no cost to attend a Pampered Chef party. However, guests are expected to purchase products if they are interested in them.

5. Can I earn rewards or discounts by hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a party host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales made at your party. The more sales, the more rewards you can earn. You may also receive discounts on future purchases as a thank you for hosting a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies