• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeding a Crowd: Delicious Chicken Fajitas Recipe for Your Next Show!

In summary, to make Chicken Fajitas in the Deep Covered Baker, preheat the oven to 375°F and mix chicken, bell peppers, onions, and seasoning in the baker. Bake for 35-40 minutes and serve with tortillas and toppings. Frozen chicken can also be used, with an increased baking time. Recommended seasonings include fajita mix or chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt. This recipe makes 4-6 servings and is not recommended to be made in the microwave.
mjs2052
I'm planning to make this for the first time at a show. My hostess currently has 8 guests confirmed, but is expecting a least 2-3 more. So, my question is how many people does this recipe feed? Can you double it? I just want to make sure there is enough for everyone to try.

Thanks!

I've feed 10 with it - everyone gets one fajita.

If you don't think it's going to be enough you can slice the fajita in half also. I've done that a few times. Or just tell the host to get extra pepper and onion, you can easily make this recipe stretch.

Thanks so much ladies! That is exactly what I wanted to hear!

Hi there! Great question. The recipe typically serves 4-6 people, so if you are expecting 10-11 guests, I would recommend doubling the recipe just to be safe. It's always better to have more than not enough. Plus, leftovers are always a hit at home! Let me know if you need any help with doubling the recipe or any other tips for your show. Happy cooking!

Related to Feeding a Crowd: Delicious Chicken Fajitas Recipe for Your Next Show!

1. How do I make Chicken Fajitas in the Deep Covered Baker?

To make Chicken Fajitas in the Deep Covered Baker, preheat the oven to 375°F. Place the chicken, bell peppers, onions, and seasoning in the baker and mix to combine. Cover and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with tortillas and toppings of your choice.

2. Can I use frozen chicken in this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken in this recipe. Make sure to increase the baking time by 10-15 minutes to ensure the chicken is fully cooked.

3. What seasonings do you recommend for the fajitas?

We recommend using a fajita seasoning mix or a combination of chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt to season your fajitas.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 4-6 servings, depending on the size of your chicken breasts and how much filling you use in each tortilla.

5. Can I make this recipe in the microwave instead of the oven?

We do not recommend making this recipe in the microwave as it will not produce the same crispy and flavorful results as baking in the Deep Covered Baker. However, you can use the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave for other recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • jabis68
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chef greta