• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fedex Delivery Exception: Rescheduling for Doctor's Gift Order - Trish in Texas

In summary, the office closed on Saturday and the doctor's order was delivered on a delivery exception. The doctor plans to try to redeliver on Tuesday.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
My doctor put in a huge order for me (gifts to give to other doctors). It was scheduled to be delivered yesterday but the office was closed. It got a delivery exception. Will they attempt to redeliver on Monday, or do I have to call to tell them to do that?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

It won't deliver Monday, the service we use delivers Tuesday-Saturday.

I think they will attempt to redeliver on Tuesday.

The service that delivers to us does our deliveries tuesday - saturday, but when we had a delivery exception, I ended up getting my stuff on monday. :)

I've had the slips say I need to call to reschedule, but they came back anyways, mine was for a pick up though.

I've heard (I don'tknow this to be a fact) - that when our packages are scheduled to be delivered to a place of business that they are transferred over to regular FedEx delivery which delivers M-F instead of Home delivery. You could call FedEx and find out what's up with the packages.

yes, they will attempt to deliver again.

Help! I need possible assistance from a Consultant in Upper Marlboro, Maryland! Anyone available out there? I need to have an individual order picked up and held for a customer who will be home for Christmas when it is delivered!

I would have started a new thread for this one, but couldn't figure out how to do it!!

Please email me privately for more information. Also, if you include your phone number, that would be helpful, as I will call you tonight when I'm home from work!!

Thanks sooo much!!

Paula

Least some places are lucky to get saturday delivery... around here they only deliver monday thru friday and the fedex guy who i have is a contracted guy and so he kinda sets his own hours it is frustrating sometimes.

1. What is a FedEx delivery exception?

A FedEx delivery exception occurs when there is a delay or issue with the delivery of a package. This could be due to various reasons such as incorrect address, weather conditions, or recipient not available for delivery.

2. How can I check if my package has a FedEx delivery exception?

You can check the status of your package by tracking it using the tracking number provided by FedEx. If there is a delivery exception, it will be listed in the tracking details.

3. What should I do if my package has a FedEx delivery exception?

If you notice a delivery exception on your package, you should contact FedEx customer service for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with more information and help resolve the issue.

4. Will my package still be delivered if it has a FedEx delivery exception?

In most cases, your package will still be delivered even if it has a delivery exception. However, the delivery may be delayed due to the issue. It is best to contact FedEx for more information on the status of your package.

5. Can I change the delivery address if my package has a FedEx delivery exception?

If your package has a delivery exception due to an incorrect address, you can contact FedEx to request a change of address. However, this may result in a delay in delivery and additional fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Mystik
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals