• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Show Success: Earn Big with 1St Feb Show and Upcoming Events!

In summary, Heather is closing her 7th show and her last show has 20 guests expected. Her paycheck is supposed to be awesome this month because her last two shows closed in the first week of Feb.
heat123
Silver Member
So I was hoping it would close at $500 to get those dishclothes! So far it's just about at $900!! Yipeee! Dlb pts here I come and I have 7 more to close and my last show has 20 guests expected so far -yeay!!!! Plus my 2 end of Jan shows closed in the first week of Feb. so my paycheck should be awesome this month!!! Yipeeee!:D
Hope everyones Feb is going well so far! :)

Congratulations!!!!!

That's great Heather!!!!!!!

All right! Keep up the good work.

Congrats
heat123 said:
So I was hoping it would close at $500 to get those dishclothes! So far it's just about at $900!! Yipeee! Dlb pts here I come and I have 7 more to close and my last show has 20 guests expected so far -yeay!!!! Plus my 2 end of Jan shows closed in the first week of Feb. so my paycheck should be awesome this month!!! Yipeeee!:D

GREAT JOB HEATHER!!

Great job!!!:)

Woo hooo!!!

I should be turning in my $800 show tonight. Give me those washcloths!

Congrats Heather!

I will be turning in my rich neighborhood show tonight and right now my comms. sales are at $1559!!!:D Give me my dishcloths!!!:D

heat123 said:

WAY TO GO HEATHER!!!!!:D :D :D
Keep them coming in.....

Great job! Isn't it crazy how excited we get over DISH CLOTHS?!?!? Congrats on a great month!

Yes, LOL, I get excited over anything FREE from TPC!!!

Hey Heather!!

Way to go!!! That's awesome. You're on fire...what a great 2nd month into the new year. I haven't been on here much lately (today was the first day in 4-5 days), so I'm out of the loop on a lot, but I was so happy to see your success with this show. Keep 'em coming!!:D

heat123 said:
Yes, LOL, I get excited over anything FREE from TPC!!!

I'm with ya there sister:p
Congrats on a great show!

You go girl!

DanielleQ said:
Great job! Isn't it crazy how excited we get over DISH CLOTHS?!?!? Congrats on a great month!

Is IS crazy...but at least we're crazy together!!! I never thought I'd get so excited about kitchen stuff. :)

Related to February Show Success: Earn Big with 1St Feb Show and Upcoming Events!

What is the significance of having a show in February?

Having a show in February is a great way to kick off the year and start earning big with Pampered Chef. It's the perfect time to showcase the newest products and promotions, and it also sets the tone for a successful year of business.

How can I earn big with my first February show?

There are several ways to earn big with your first February show. You can offer exclusive promotions and discounts to your guests, host a virtual party to reach a larger audience, and showcase the newest products and recipes to generate excitement and sales.

Are there any upcoming events that can help me boost my February show success?

Yes, there are several upcoming events that can help you boost your February show success. You can participate in the Valentine's Day promotion, which offers special deals on products perfect for romantic dinners. You can also take advantage of the Super Bowl promotion, which offers game day recipes and products for hosting parties.

How can I maximize my earnings from my February show?

To maximize your earnings from your February show, make sure to follow up with your guests and offer them the opportunity to host their own show. You can also offer a booking incentive, such as a free product or discount, to encourage guests to book a show. Additionally, make sure to share your show on social media and invite friends and family to attend.

What resources does Pampered Chef provide to help with February show success?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help with February show success. This includes promotional materials, training and support from your upline and fellow consultants, and access to the latest product information and recipes. You can also utilize the Pampered Chef website and social media channels to promote your show and connect with potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
chefkitty
  • StacieB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies