• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb-Mar Flyer With Recruit Incentive

In summary, the "Feb-Mar Flyer with Recruit Incentive" is a promotional flyer for Pampered Chef consultants that runs during February and March. It offers bonuses and rewards for recruiting new team members, helping to grow their business. To qualify for the incentives, consultants must recruit at least one new team member during this time and meet certain requirements. Only current consultants can participate, but non-consultants can sign up and start recruiting during this time to receive the incentives. The incentives will be added to their regular commission check or deposited into their consultant account, with an email notification.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone have a host and guest flyer for Feb. and Mar. WITH the recruiting incentive on it? I know I can make one, but if I don't have to re-invent the wheel, I'd be very happy! TIA, Jane :)

Ok, I just decided to make one up. This, again is revamped from something on here.

Attachments

• FebMarwrecpromotion.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 482
Thank you so much.. looks great

This Rocks!! Thanks for putting this together. They're going in my lapboards and mailings!

Related to Feb-Mar Flyer With Recruit Incentive

1. What is the "Feb-Mar Flyer with Recruit Incentive"?

The "Feb-Mar Flyer with Recruit Incentive" is a promotional flyer that runs during the months of February and March for Pampered Chef consultants. It offers special incentives for consultants to recruit new team members to join their business.

2. What are the benefits of participating in the "Feb-Mar Flyer with Recruit Incentive"?

Participating in this flyer allows consultants to earn additional bonuses and rewards for recruiting new team members. It also helps to grow their business by expanding their team and potentially increasing their sales.

3. How do I qualify for the recruit incentives?

To qualify for the recruit incentives, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and recruit at least one new team member during the months of February and March. The new team member must also meet certain requirements, such as purchasing a starter kit and making a certain amount of sales within their first few months.

4. Can I still participate if I am not currently a consultant?

Unfortunately, the "Feb-Mar Flyer with Recruit Incentive" is only available to current Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up and start recruiting during this time to take advantage of the incentives.

5. How will I receive the recruit incentives?

The recruit incentives will be added to your regular commission check or deposited into your consultant account, depending on your payment preference. You will receive an email notification when the incentives are added to your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PCAnna
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedSD