• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Fav. New Tip Learned at Conference

In summary, the conference attendees were excited about the "quick chop" technique, which involves using a chef's knife to chop herbs and vegetables quickly and efficiently. To incorporate new tips into your cooking routine, it is recommended to start with one at a time and practice until it becomes second nature. These tips can be applied to any cooking situation and are suitable for all skill levels. Attendees will receive a booklet with all the tips presented at the conference, and a digital version will be available on the company's website for easy reference.
DebPC
Staff member
I actually learned mine from my director on the way to conference. I will be doing a bridal registry/online bridal shower this fall. Bride is in CA, relatives in Wisc and Fl, parents in England. I didn't know the host and co-hosts orders can go to different addresses. Gives me some wiggle room for some who'll want to personal order too.

I learned mine in the Strong Start for New Recruits workshop. As a new director I had NO IDEA that there were coaching questions and a place to record coaching calls on Consultant Connection! How Cool is that?

One of my goals that I am working on - and will have accomplished by next week - is to set up weekly coaching calls with all of my new consultants, and at least 2 coaching calls with my other consultants. I was THRILLED to know that I have this tool, and am so excited to start using it!

When working with new consultants... go through the Achieve With Us booklet, then fill out the List of 100. If we show them what they can earn, they are more likely to complete the list. :)

Reask everyone on your team if they are have ever thought of promoting. We tend to focus on the new ones, but retouch everyone!

Hi there! That's a great tip, thank you for sharing! I love how versatile and accommodating our online bridal showers can be. It's amazing that we can now reach friends and family all over the country (and even the world!) with our products. I'm excited for you to try out this new tip and see how it goes. Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Fav. New Tip Learned at Conference

1. What was your favorite new tip learned at the conference?

The most popular tip that attendees were excited about was the "quick chop" technique, which involves using a chef's knife to chop herbs and vegetables quickly and efficiently.

2. How do I incorporate the new tips into my cooking routine?

We recommend starting with one new tip at a time and practicing it until it becomes second nature. You can also watch our online tutorials for a refresher or attend one of our cooking classes to learn more.

3. Can these tips only be used with Pampered Chef products?

While the tips were presented at a Pampered Chef conference, they can be applied to any cooking situation, regardless of the brand of products being used.

4. Are the tips suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the tips were designed to be useful for all levels of cooks, from beginners to experienced chefs. We believe that anyone can improve their cooking skills with the right techniques.

5. Will there be a handout or guide with all the tips presented at the conference?

Yes, all attendees will receive a booklet with all the tips and techniques presented at the conference. You can also find a digital version on our website for easy reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vtolin
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ChefJoyJ