• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Shipping: Order Today, Deliver by Thursday - Go Ho Chef Supplies

In summary, the show that was submitted on Thursday morning was received by the host today, while the show that was submitted on Friday afternoon is already "picking!"
kaseydee
Gold Member
I just sent in a show order yesterday afternoon & it shipped today! It shows it will deliver Thursday!!:chef:

wooohooo thats awesome! They are definatly getting a jump on making sure things arrive on time for Christmas!

My last show was submitted on the 3rd or 4th and it arrived today, I'm super close to HO and I get next day delievery on shipments though.

I submitted a show on the 2nd and it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (except the DCB :cry: ) but tracking still shows the boxes in Chicago. Normally it takes 2 days to get a show here.

They are getting back to their speedy selves ... I had two shows last month that shipped within days of receipt ... and they are even getting a jump on my many happy returns! I hope they're equally speedy with the show or shows I'm submitting this weekend ...

be careful what you wish for. I having smashed boxes, TONS of missing items.
One show I was missing 16, yes 16 mini spatulas, 4 microcookers, 2 choppers, a bunch of spices. No wonder wait time is 5 hours.

Uh oh, that's not good. I had an order I sent in Monday and it shipped yesterday, host should have got it today.

I have an order that was submitted on the 7th very early or very late on the 6th. It hasn't even started picking! I keep looking but there is no change. I was hoping it would ship as quick as yours did!

This is totally bizarre. The show I submitted on the 7th is still showing "received" but the show I submitted on the 9th has already been shipped & will be delivered tomorrow. What is up with that?

Stampaholic1961 said:
This is totally bizarre. The show I submitted on the 7th is still showing "received" but the show I submitted on the 9th has already been shipped & will be delivered tomorrow. What is up with that?

Call HO and see if it's on hold for any reason - sometimes you don't get notified about that and then it's held up because you haven't taken care of it (whether it's a cc# not going through, etc.)

Gina M said:
Call HO and see if it's on hold for any reason - sometimes you don't get notified about that and then it's held up because you haven't taken care of it (whether it's a cc# not going through, etc.)

Thanks. I will try that!

They are doing one awesome job aren't they!

yeah! The shows I submitted on Weds are already picking! If they get them out today, I'll receive them tomorrow. YAY!

Yay! The show I submitted Friday afternoon is already "picking!"

I submited a show Thursday morning, and my host called me today excited that it was on her door step this morning. I told her to expect atleast a week! HO Rocks!

What is the cutoff time for ordering to receive fast shipping?

The cutoff time for ordering to receive fast shipping is typically 12 PM (noon) CST. Orders placed after this time may still qualify for fast shipping, but delivery may be delayed until the following Thursday.

What shipping carrier do you use for fast shipping?

We use a variety of shipping carriers for fast shipping, including UPS, FedEx, and USPS. The specific carrier used for your order will depend on your location and the size/weight of your package.

Can I track my fast shipping order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your package and see the estimated delivery date.

Do you offer fast shipping to international locations?

Unfortunately, we currently only offer fast shipping to locations within the United States. International shipping may be available for an additional fee, but delivery times may vary.

What if my fast shipping order does not arrive by Thursday?

In rare cases, there may be unexpected delays that can cause your fast shipping order to not arrive by Thursday. If this happens, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to resolve the issue and get your order to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefEsther
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76