• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Open House Postcard Design: Get Creative with Chef Pampering Ideas!

In summary, the conversation is about designing postcards for a Fall Open House event. The original idea was to have "Every cook deserves to be Pampered!" on the front and "Let me Pamper your Chef!" on the back. However, the group suggests using "Every Chef deserves to be Pampered!" for consistency. The conversation also leads to the discovery of a website, PaperDirect, that offers various themed stationery options, including a chef's apron, hat, and whisk design. The group is grateful for the recommendation and shares their own ideas for different styles and occasions.
chefjenibel
I am designing postcards to send out for my Fall Open House and I put this on the front:
"Every cook deserves to be Pampered!", then on the back I put: "Let me Pamper your Chef!"

So then I thought maybe I should put "Every Chef deserves to be Pampered!" on the front instead. So, what should I do. Or does anyone else have any other fun ideas?

I need help ASAP because I want to get these ordered so I have time to send them out before the open house!

I like "chef" on the front, because then it carries through with the back. :)

I'd go with "chef" too.. flows better :)
:)

I vote Chef ... it sounds more cultured somehow ...

I vote for chef too because it makes more sense with the company name too...

It's unanimous, then! Chef it is! Thanks bunches, ladies! Knew I could count on you! :D

chefjenibel said:
I am designing postcards to send out for my Fall Open House and I put this on the front:
"Every cook deserves to be Pampered!", then on the back I put: "Let me Pamper your Chef!"

So then I thought maybe I should put "Every Chef deserves to be Pampered!" on the front instead. So, what should I do. Or does anyone else have any other fun ideas?

I need help ASAP because I want to get these ordered so I have time to send them out before the open house!

I found this website last night....Brochures, Stationery, Invitations and Award Certificates - PaperDirect -- they have great stationery/postcards/envelopes, etc with all kinds of great themes. The one I ordered has a chef's apron, hat & whisk on it. Perfect!!!

I love that website! Great papers for all different types of shows!! Got it bookmarked now.

Thanks For Sharing!
chefjill said:
I found this website last night....Brochures, Stationery, Invitations and Award Certificates - PaperDirect -- they have great stationery/postcards/envelopes, etc with all kinds of great themes. The one I ordered has a chef's apron, hat & whisk on it. Perfect!!!

I saw a Grilling style I really liked too. Where I live BBQ's are held practically everyday and for party's, family's, you name it!

Thanks again;

Liz

ps: I love the style you chose as well.

My mother always taught me to share something great -- glad you're all finding what great stuff!!

Related to Fall Open House Postcard Design: Get Creative with Chef Pampering Ideas!

What is the purpose of the Fall Open House postcard design?

The Fall Open House postcard design is meant to promote the upcoming event and showcase the latest Pampered Chef products and chef pampering ideas. It also serves as a reminder for customers to RSVP and attend the event.

Can I customize the postcard design with my own branding?

Yes, you can personalize the postcard design with your own branding, such as adding your logo and contact information. This will help to make the postcard more unique and recognizable to your customers.

How can I get creative with chef pampering ideas on the postcard?

You can incorporate some of the latest Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools and cooking sets, into the design to showcase the variety of pampering options available. You can also include photos of happy customers enjoying a pampered chef party or cooking with their friends and family.

What information should be included on the postcard design?

The postcard should include the event details, such as the date, time, location, and RSVP information. It should also highlight some of the featured products and chef pampering ideas that will be showcased at the event. Lastly, don't forget to include your branding and contact information.

How can I distribute the postcards to my customers?

You can distribute the postcards by mailing them directly to your customers, handing them out at previous events, or leaving them in local businesses or community centers. You can also share the design digitally through email or social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HH_04
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Sara Dawn