• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Fall Host Appreciation: Delicious Recipes for the Season

In summary, Colleen is having her fall host appreciation Wednesday night and is looking for ideas. She is also looking for feedback on her recipes.
finley1991
Hello ladies!

I am having my fall host appreciation Wednesday night. I normally make 3 recipes for the them *rate*. I do an appetizer, entree and dessert.

Any thoughts on the best ones to do? Please keep in mind that I don't have a microwave (gasp!).

Thanks for your thoughts!

PS: And it won't be a demo... I do the food ahead of time. :)

I would do the Mini Choc Tiramisu Cakes for sure.

I did the Mexican Avacado Crisps for our meeting last night and they were a huge hit. You can do the crisps and toppings ahead of time and just put together shortly before your event.

For your entree I would most definitely do the Red, Green (whatever) Lasagna! I was a hit at my Open House!! Everyone LOVED it! It does have microwave instructions, but you can bake it in the oven.

The 2 huge hits at my Fall Event were the chicken enchilada pizza, and the mexican cheese crisps. Oh, and the buffalo chicken dip, which I did in the microwave, but it could easily be done in the oven.

I didn't really care for any of the desserts (those tiramisu things are way to much work for what they are, IMO) so for dessert I just served ice cream with the new toppings and the sprinkles. That was a big hit too!

Thanks for all of your input!!!I think I've decided to go with the Greek Cheese Torta, Ham & Cheese Calzone and Tiramisu Cups.I usually have my friend who does liasophia help me out but she can't make it so I'm on my own. I think these recipes will all be able to be done in advance so I won't be stressed about that. The calzone will be the only thing I need to cook and I can have that done ahead of time as well.I'm only expecting 15 so this will be fine. Thanks again for your input!!! :D

Oh, for my desserts I did do the Tiramisu Cups, but I also had cut up pieces of Sara Lee Pound Cake and Sliced Apples and had the dessert sauces in the Dots Trio bowl for dipping (not really dipping...I provided serving spoons). Everyone loved sampling the sauces. The top pick was the Caramel Sauce.

I would take the $$ I make and buy a microwave.....LOL

Good Luck Colleen!! I used ideas from your outline and invitation for mine last week and it went great! Thanks.

What is included in the "Fall 2010 Season's Best" catalog?

The "Fall 2010 Season's Best" catalog includes a variety of new and seasonal products from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. It also features new recipes and tips for using the products.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the "Fall 2010 Season's Best" catalog?

Yes, the "Fall 2010 Season's Best" catalog includes special deals and promotions on select products. These deals may include discounts, free gifts, or bundle offers.

Can I still purchase products from previous catalogs in the "Fall 2010 Season's Best" catalog?

Yes, the "Fall 2010 Season's Best" catalog features a mix of new and popular products from previous catalogs. However, some products may only be available while supplies last.

Are there any new recipes in the "Fall 2010 Season's Best" catalog?

Yes, the "Fall 2010 Season's Best" catalog includes new and seasonal recipes that showcase the featured products. These recipes are designed to help you make the most of your Pampered Chef purchases.

Can I place an order for the "Fall 2010 Season's Best" catalog online?

Yes, you can place an order for the "Fall 2010 Season's Best" catalog online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies