• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Group for Buying/Selling

In summary, the Facebook group for buying/selling is a platform for Pampered Chef consultants and customers to connect and purchase or sell products. To join, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant or customer and request to join the group on Facebook. Selling products is allowed but must comply with Pampered Chef policies. The group has rules and guidelines that must be followed, and consultants can promote their business but should also share helpful and engaging content.
cochef
Gold Member
Someone recently posted info to join a Facebook group to buy/sell PC items. I can't find the post. Can someone help?

There a couple Facebook pages for selling products. If you email me at [email protected] I can add you to them. You will need to have Pampered Chef shown on your page to be added by the administrator of the pages.

I would also like to be added to the FB pages

As I stated in my comment, you must send me an email to be added. Your Facebook page must also show that you're a consultant to get the administrators to approve the request to be added.

Can you please add me to the PC resale pages? My email address is: [email protected]
Name as shown on FB:
Stephanie Cox BrandenburgThank you kindly!

Can you please add me also...email address is [email protected]. Thank you for doing this.
Name on Facebook is Stephanie Magat email address on facebook is [email protected]

1. What is the purpose of the Facebook group for buying/selling?

The Facebook group for buying/selling is a platform for Pampered Chef consultants and customers to connect and purchase or sell products. It provides a convenient and efficient way to buy and sell Pampered Chef items, as well as connect with other members of the Pampered Chef community.

2. How do I join the Facebook group for buying/selling?

To join the Facebook group for buying/selling, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant or customer. You can request to join the group by searching for "Pampered Chef Buying/Selling Group" on Facebook and clicking the "Join" button. Your request will then be reviewed and approved by an administrator of the group.

3. Can I sell products in the Facebook group for buying/selling?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are welcome to sell products in the Facebook group for buying/selling. However, please note that all sales must comply with the Pampered Chef consultant agreement and policies.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines for using the Facebook group for buying/selling?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines that must be followed when using the Facebook group for buying/selling. These rules are in place to ensure a positive and fair experience for all members. You can find the group's rules in the pinned post at the top of the group's page.

5. Can I promote my Pampered Chef business in the Facebook group for buying/selling?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to promote your business in the Facebook group for buying/selling. However, please be respectful and refrain from spamming or constantly promoting your business. The group is primarily for buying and selling products, so be sure to balance your posts with helpful and engaging content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • Pampered Chef Rachel